StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions March IG challenge

• March IG challenge

Posted by Veena on March 5, 2018 at 12:15 am

Hi guys, starting March 5th I’ll be doing a Chakra Pole and Yoga challenge! #chakrapole! NO POLE REQUIRED! 🌈 Rainbows in March hold a special significance for me and this was the inspiration for the challenge! Each day, for 14 days, I’ll be sharing a yoga pose and a pole move that will focus on a particular charka. You will learn the color, location, a mantra and I’ll write the purpose or goal for this pose each day as well. You can choose to do both the yoga pose and the pole move or just one. It can be a video or photo! As always I have done my best to include less challenging pole variations, so keep your eyes open for those in the demo video. Do your best and have fun! 🕉️

Our sponsors for this month are @kupmykakez giving away a great pair of leggings from her esty shop and @royalty_pole_dance in Bakersfield CA giving away a custom pole and chakra hoodie she designed!
    SWIPE TO SEE PRIZES! *Leggings are an example pair

Here’s how to join and qualify for the random giveaways:

TAG all your yoga and pole buddies who might wanna join

FOLLOW @studioveena @kupmykakez and @royalty_pole_dance –
    SHARE Please share and repost THIS post to your followers

HASHTAG #chakrapole each day

Your profile must be public to qualify for the giveaway but feel free to play along even if you have a private account. The more you post the better your chance of winning!

Veena replied 6 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.