Lupit mat like new for sale

tielz18896
I have the regular Lupit mat in black, 4.75 inch for sale. It is like new and only used a few times without heels. I do have the original box if someone needs it shipped at buyers expense. $195. Located in VA.

As a side note, I posted it on my local craigslist first a few days ago. Yesterday I received an email calling me a whore multiple times along with some very harsh statements. I did not put my name, number, or my town (I chose the nearest city). I flagged the message to Craigslist, but that was an eye opening warning to me about what kind of psychopaths are out there.
13 days ago
Veena
Ugh, why are ppl so terrible to others! I'll share this to my FB group for you too
13 days ago
tielz18896
Thank you, Veena. I am still too embarrassed to even tell my family. They think that I am crazy for poling at 54.
13 days ago
hookedonpole Previous Paid Member
Good luck selling your mat. Also, don't let your age get in the way. You look great and are doing awesome. I started at around 50, am 65 now and still having a blast poling and learning. It's the longest I've stayed with a workout. This site is the best!
13 days ago
Veena
Tielz. Maybe some day they'll come around and you'll inspire them to try something "crazy" too :)
13 days ago
tielz18896
Thank you both.
I also started poling late, I tried it in my mid-40s and packed everything up when I moved. I did nothing for 6 years then really got back into it. I got discouraged after I messed up my shoulder over working it. That set me back over a year. I purchased the mat to feel safer learning some basic tricks. I am not much more flexible than the pole is, so that can get discouraging, too. I will never be able to do the splits and cannot pike to save my life. I have arthritis in my back and super tight hamstrings, so that does not help anything. Pole has built my core and my arm strength so I try to stick with just doing what I physically can. I think that was the most insulting thing about that email. I do this for my health and because I love it.
13 days ago
tielz18896
A big thank you to you, Veena, for being such an inspiration to me and helping me to learn what I have so far!!!
13 days ago

Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina Previous Paid Member
I am very excited!! My front splits are noticeably better than the last time I did this routine!!
more testimonials