StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Lupit mat like new for sale

• Lupit mat like new for sale

Posted by tielz18896 on November 22, 2020 at 1:19 am

I have the regular Lupit mat in black, 4.75 inch for sale. It is like new and only used a few times without heels. I do have the original box if someone needs it shipped at buyers expense. $195. Located in VA.

As a side note, I posted it on my local craigslist first a few days ago. Yesterday I received an email calling me a whore multiple times along with some very harsh statements. I did not put my name, number, or my town (I chose the nearest city). I flagged the message to Craigslist, but that was an eye opening warning to me about what kind of psychopaths are out there.

tielz18896 replied 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    November 22, 2020 at 1:35 am

Ugh, why are ppl so terrible to others! I’ll share this to my FB group for you too

• tielz18896

November 22, 2020 at 2:28 am

Thank you, Veena. I am still too embarrassed to even tell my family. They think that I am crazy for poling at 54.

• hookedonpole

November 22, 2020 at 2:55 am

Good luck selling your mat. Also, don’t let your age get in the way. You look great and are doing awesome. I started at around 50, am 65 now and still having a blast poling and learning. It’s the longest I’ve stayed with a workout. This site is the best!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 22, 2020 at 3:56 am

Tielz. Maybe some day they’ll come around and you’ll inspire them to try something “crazy” too 🙂

• tielz18896

November 22, 2020 at 5:01 am

Thank you both.
    I also started poling late, I tried it in my mid-40s and packed everything up when I moved. I did nothing for 6 years then really got back into it. I got discouraged after I messed up my shoulder over working it. That set me back over a year. I purchased the mat to feel safer learning some basic tricks. I am not much more flexible than the pole is, so that can get discouraging, too. I will never be able to do the splits and cannot pike to save my life. I have arthritis in my back and super tight hamstrings, so that does not help anything. Pole has built my core and my arm strength so I try to stick with just doing what I physically can. I think that was the most insulting thing about that email. I do this for my health and because I love it.

• tielz18896

November 22, 2020 at 5:05 am

A big thank you to you, Veena, for being such an inspiration to me and helping me to learn what I have so far!!!

• Vanessa Schmidt

January 27, 2021 at 7:51 pm

Do you still have the Lupit mat?

• tielz18896

January 27, 2021 at 8:57 pm

Yes. I still have the mat here.

• tielz18896

January 27, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Done!