StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Long shot? X pole for sale Charleston S.C.

• Long shot? X pole for sale Charleston S.C.

Posted by TastyRedHead on August 18, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I’m moving and downsizing, and I need to sell my x pole. It’s chrome, spin/static, standard ceiling height plus extender. I haven’t put her up in years so I’d rather find her a loving home 🙂 This is an older style hard to find with the wide base (same size “disk” on both ends) I’d like to get $200

Zola Iman replied 7 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Nancy Baker

August 19, 2014 at 8:21 pm

What size is it?

• TastyRedHead

August 19, 2014 at 10:21 pm

The length fits a standard 9′ ceiling plus there is an extra extender piece. I’m pretty sure it’s 45mm, I’ll have to measure, but I have small hands and never had any trouble climbing/gripping.

• Neasha23juicy

August 21, 2014 at 7:18 pm

How much for shipping

• TastyRedHead

August 22, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I was hoping to find someone local, but I would be willing to ship it. From what I can tell it would be between $100-$150 to ship. I weighed the pieces then added it up to about 35 lbs before packing and box weight. The longest piece is about 50 inches. The base pieces are 10″ wide and over a foot tall.

• Ariabella

August 22, 2014 at 6:58 pm

What is the difference in the old and new poles? I have never seen either. The local studio had poorly installed DIY poles. I am approximately 2 hours from Charleston.

• TastyRedHead

August 22, 2014 at 9:07 pm

I got mine from platinum stages website years ago, I don’t see this style for sale anymore. It has a wide disk base like the newer ones only have at the top. The new ones look like the part that touches the floor is no wider than the pole itself? It’s tension mounted, so no screws or anything. Just use a stud finder and a level. I’ve spun like crazy on it with no worries 🙂

• Zola Iman

January 23, 2017 at 1:05 am

Is this pole still for sale?