StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Lap dance examples…?

• Lap dance examples…?

Posted by nyxed on June 18, 2018 at 6:23 pm

I am watching the lap dance tutorial videos but having a hard time imagining how they get strung together into a dance. Does anyone know a good example video of a lap dance that includes some of these moves?

Veena replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Runemist34

June 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Hi nyxed!
    Lap dance, as with most exotic dance, can be a little weird to put into a routine, because there are so few “moves” used, and yet you can string them along for a whole three minutes!
    With exotic pole, a lot of the moves are sort of… “filler,” so things like hip circles to show off, slow bows, and hair whips, as well as a lot of the leg stuff done on the ground, just aren’t really written down as “moves,” but they’re the majority of the things you do!
    I don’t know of any specific examples for *these* moves, but there are lots of examples on Youtube to give you an idea of how a lap dance can be done.
    Just remember to take it really, really slowly! As my studio instructor says, “No one likes a frantic stripper!” πŸ˜‰
    Good luck, and just remember to relax! You’re allowed to not know and to flounder while you figure it out. Just keep playing!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I don’t know of any off hand but, you could totally create a routine! In fact if you wanted one to follow, try using the Beginner hat routine as a starting point! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/56e7864e-d6c0-4a5b-bb38-0110ac110003

Start all by yourself on the chair, just like I show in the lesson, then at 37 sec after the arm up, pull your “subject” *wink* towards you and have them sit on the chair.
    – Then start the walk around just like in the routine keep following the routine except caress the person not the chair!
    – Walk around and do the arms up and hip swishes facing them!
    – THEN we add the lap dance moves. Since your facing them, do KISS MISS, Step down and do Mouse trap, (if you want a wow move) then do a Walk around drag, then sit down on the person and Grind (facing away) then do the MELT.
    – From there add some floor work that they can watch you do and finish by crawling up and doing a Chest Press πŸ™‚

So after hip swishes in the Hat routine the order is:
    KISS MISS
    MOUSE TRAP
    WALK AROUND DRAG
    GRIND (facing them)
    MELT
    floorwork
    CHEST PRESS to finish.

Move slowly from each one to string them together, keep eye contact and don’t hold your breath!

PS a lot of chair moves can be done while sitting on a person so keep that in mind πŸ˜‰

• nyxed

June 19, 2018 at 12:43 am

Thanks for the tips and the routine suggestion!! I will try out this hat thing. πŸ˜€

• nyxed

June 21, 2018 at 6:00 pm

I decided to test it. Only remembered like four moves but uh. It was….very successful. Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€šΓ°ΕΈΛœβ€šΓ°ΕΈΛœβ€š

• Veena

Administrator
    June 21, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Yay!!!!!!!