StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions JULY IG Challenge – Stranger Things

• JULY IG Challenge – Stranger Things

Posted by Veena on July 1, 2019 at 3:59 pm

This month we are trying to eliminate the need for hashtag use. So to qualify for prizes follow the instructions given on my IG announcement. It’s pretty much as it has been in the past the only difference is no need for # use. This means you must SWIPE UP on my IG STORY or CLICK THE LINK on my IG PROFILE and register letting me know you’re playing along. Even existing members must do this to qualify for the prizes, it’s how we will verify entries instead of using hashtags!

Click here to see the announcement for full info https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYNVf9hOGm/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Day 1 – Pole sit / inverted pole sit
    Day 2 – Chopsticks / Jade
    Day 3 – Performance climb / Caterpillar
    Day 4 – Plank / Superman
    Day 5 – Pole split / inverted split
    Day 6 – Crucifix / inverted crucifix
    Day 7 – Eagle / Closed Scorpio
    Day 8 – Figurehead / Brass monkey
    Day 9 – Straight edge / Inverted Straight edge
    Day 10 – Pike sit / inverted Pike sit
    Day 11 – Split grip mount / Split grip

Don’t forget to TURN ON MY IG NOTIFICATIONS this will insure you don’t miss a post! IG doesn’t show you everything so this is important if you want to see examples each day.

Veena replied 4 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2019 at 4:05 pm

PS you don’t need to know anything about the show Stranger things to have fun playing with me in the Upside down 🙂 🙂

• StrangeFox

July 2, 2019 at 12:41 am

Yess! This looks so fun! I’m so glad you’re doing a Stranger Things theme… it had to be done! Thanks for hosting and posting the moves!

• StrangeFox

July 2, 2019 at 1:22 am

All right…I went ahead and registered! My IG account (x_ceej_x) is private. I’ve been inspired to look for other mirrored poses, too… 🤔

• Veena

Administrator
    July 5, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Starts today 🎆🎇🎆🎇

• JorgiB

July 5, 2019 at 10:32 pm

How does this work as I am not on Instagram?
    I’d love the challenge though, be brilliant as I need to practise and learn a lot 😊

• JorgiB

July 5, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Also I cant wait to not have to run around after my sons…quilt….sofa….season 3
    Bring on the weekend 👌❤👌❤

• Veena

Administrator
    July 6, 2019 at 2:03 am

The challenge is only available on IG. I use to run challenges on the website but everyone stopped doing those in favor of Instagram. 💜 We’d love to have you join us!