StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I’ve Hit a Plateau. Which Program Should I Do Next?

• I’ve Hit a Plateau. Which Program Should I Do Next?

Posted by StrangeFox on April 8, 2018 at 11:36 pm

I’ve got to add more conditioning to my pole practices. I’ve hit a plateau and I always find the programs on here so helpful when it comes to breaking through that dreaded plateau. I’m currently struggling with ayesha, and deadlifting into iguana and I wanted to know which of Veena’s programs would help most with developing the strength for those moves? 🙂

Veena replied 5 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 9, 2018 at 2:07 am

Caterpillar program!

• StrangeFox

April 10, 2018 at 12:10 am

Yesss! I’m going to start that and let you know how it goes. 🙂 Thank you, Veena!

• StrangeFox

May 11, 2018 at 2:08 am

Update: I got my split grip ayesha! It’s still inconsistent and I can’t hold it for longer than a few seconds, but it’s getting better every day and I’m so, so happy I finally made progress with this move. I was beginning to think it was impossible for me because I just couldn’t get stable/secure. It ended up being a technique issue rather than a strength issue (I was trying to hang off of my lazy upper arm when I needed to square my shoulders and pull), but all of this caterpillar work really helped to make it click. My caterpillar climb is looking good, too. 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    May 11, 2018 at 2:15 am

That’s great to hear!!!!!!