StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Invert back pain

• Invert back pain

Posted by jtjin on October 13, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Hi Hi, I have been pole dancing for 1 month and a week now. I really like it and have finally found a sport that suits me. I often do invert exercises. Now I’ve gone too far with practice once when my body told me to stop. Since then I have had problems with my upper back. During the invert I heard a snap in my back. Now that I do it every time I hear it again and I can’t go on. I am very afraid that because of this I will never be able to pole dance again and I am also very sad about this because I really enjoy doing this. what could this be? The pain is between and under my shoulder blades. Sometimes down to my waist and in my ribs.

jtjin replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • jtjin

October 13, 2021 at 4:14 pm

It was 3 weeks ago since the back pain began. I’ll put the video on my profile

• jtjin

October 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm

Im sorry if my English is bad ive tried to translate it on google.

• Veena

Administrator
    October 13, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I understand you and will go look at the video now 🙂

• jtjin

October 13, 2021 at 7:54 pm

Hi Veena thank you for your fast response! I’m trying to invert for like 4 weeks now. But I just can’t get the basic invert either because of my back. My hips just don’t get higher so I’m just trying to get my foot on the pole and then I’m just hanging or I can’t reach it. I will upload a new video of my basic invert! Some tips maybe would be nice! Tomorrow is my first appointment with the physiotherapist, i hope this pain will be over soon. I had one week of rest before and the pain just came back… 🙁 so I thought maybe if I tried the deadlift one my back would be less sore but I guess not.

• jtjin

October 15, 2021 at 7:34 pm

Turns out I popped my rib out of my spine. One day I popped it back and the other day it popped out again. So I’m getting treated by my physiotherapist! She is now cracking my back and manipulating it. She said that I can invert again when it’s treated and it’s not chronic! I just inverted to much even though my body wasn’t ready yet. I’m happy that it isn’t something bad!

• jtjin

October 15, 2021 at 7:35 pm

So the snap in my back in the videos was from that