StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Intermediate/Advanced – where do I start?

• Intermediate/Advanced – where do I start?

Posted by carolshop47326 on February 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Hi, just joined. I have been practicing at home for 3-1/2 years and am intermediate/advanced. I’m in a rut and need to get excited about new tricks and routines again. Where do I start?

Veena replied 5 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    February 27, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Hi! Unfortunately there’s no standard when it comes to levels. One studio might call one move intermediate and here I might label it advanced. So without seeing you dance it’s hard to say what you should work on.

If you’re new to the website, I suggest you start by looking around and for sure watch each lesson posted at the beginning of every section. All of my lessons are place in progressive order so keep that in mind. If you’re looking for combos check out the Bonus pole section. If you want routines check out the routine section.

This video will give you some info on how to use these lessons…https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/4dd006a7-c45c-4c1e-b6b6-4a870ac37250

• carolshop47326

March 5, 2019 at 2:20 pm

I decided to start with the 30 Day Takeoff, which has been very helpful. I’m doing my normal pole workout on the rejuvenation days and just doing the Takeoff on the other days. So far so good!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 5, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Great!! 😄