StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I’m new with a ?

• I’m new with a ?

Posted by Ani Erotika on July 24, 2019 at 11:45 am

Hello everyone, my name is Ani. I’m new to pole and will be doing lessons online from my home. I am seeking out really good online classes. I am just wondering the opinions of the ladies here about Miss Veena’s tutorials and if this is a good way to go. Just curious of people’s insight and thoughts. Thanks for your time. -Ani

Charley replied 4 years, 9 months ago 13 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Ani Erotika

July 24, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Lots of views no replies…. ok. Noted.

• Sublime

July 25, 2019 at 12:51 am

SV was the first lessons my sister and I took when we started pole. Her lessons are easy to follow, and make learning fun. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Gina Lee

July 25, 2019 at 12:59 am

I have tried a couple other online lessons and I feel like those instructors would just show the move over and over but Veena actually explains every part of the move. I also feel this is one of the most affordable lesson sites especially with all the details.

• StrangeFox

July 25, 2019 at 1:23 am

Veena’s tutorials are excellent. The moves are explained clearly and Veena herself responds to questions on her tutorials regularly. All lessons are progressive and include a very thorough description of the mechanics of the move/muscle engagement and also lower/higher level options if you need them. Veena also has 30 day programs for flexibility and strength building. The programs are really fun and effective. I would not have gotten my aerial invert (and many other moves) if not for Veena. The lessons are also very focused on keeping you safe and injury-free.

I plan to renew my subscription in the next couple of months – I would renew it now except I’m rationing my $$$ thanks to some unexpected expenses right before a big vacation, lol. My plan ran out and I miss having the videos for reference.

• nyxed

July 25, 2019 at 1:25 am

I tried a few different online lessons, but Studio Veena is the place for me. It’s perfect for absolute beginners. Veena really breaks down every move and explains body mechanics, and provides modifications when applicable. Her 30-day programs are a godsend for people like me–no guesswork involved XD

• TexasBeachDancer

July 25, 2019 at 1:32 am

Studio Veena is my go-to for any move I want to learn. I made the mistake of jumping around at first and didn’t follow her advice to start at the beginning with the 30 day take off etc. she’s a personal trainer as well as a pole instructor so really goes into what muscles are used, points of contact, when to stop if something hurts.
    The way she has the lessons set up makes so much sense.i think I’m in my 4th year of lessons with her. I still haven’t made it through all the tutorials and she keeps coming up with new stuff. Her IG challenges are awesome. Always an option for beginners in her challenges so everyone can participate. Definitely worth the money. I’m not good at showing up for classes at a studio, but like learning at home.

• XxMyztikxX

July 25, 2019 at 2:18 am

Yes I love studio Veenas site. I recommend it to everyone I know wanting to learn from home. Great price, with so many videos to learn from. She is very specific with how she teaches with showing you what muscle groups your using. What point of contact will be used on the pole and she shows you how to safely gradually get to the moves you want to learn. With conditioning moves and warm ups. It really is all you can ask for. I’ve been pole dancing for 10 years now and I still like to look at the videos. Check it out you won’t regret it. Not to mention the awesome support you have from the pole community. Alot of ppl show their progression and help each other out its wonderful.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 25, 2019 at 3:53 am

Thanks for all the love guys!

Ani you get 3 days of access to see all the lessons here when first sign up as a new member so check them out and see 😁

• Sammy Sparkles

July 25, 2019 at 4:18 am

I honestly haven’t done the lessons because I’ve learned from going to pole class but I’ve followed StudioVenna for a long time on FB, IG and YT. I’ve loved watching her videos, I’ve learned how to chair dance just from watching her and she’s a very inspirational woman. I can also say it’s very obvious she cares about dancers and I really appreciate her making a place for us to come and post and share with each other. I’ve just started using her website but I’m going to be regularly posting and watching videos as this seems like a wonderful community for pole dancers to come and share our art. Thank you Veena!

• Sparky 3

July 25, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Ani … YES!!! Online lessons with SV is definitely worth it!! Veena is very precise in her explanations on how to prepare for a pole move and in how to execute the move safely and properly. She is very supportive and accessible in answering questions and concerns regarding your at home training while using her lessons. I signed up for her pole lessons on her website January 4, 2017 and renewed my membership in 2018 and for this year 2019 as well. Like everything in life …. you will reap tremendous benefits… only if you put in the work .. consistent training and of course rest periods in between. SV lessons are a tremendous help to me and I’m sure you will like the lessons as well! Good luck!

• Ani Erotika

July 25, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Wowwww! Ok THATS what I’m talking about. Y’all sold me! I have started with a month for 20 to really check it out more in depth and if it’s a match I’ll buy a year next month. Thank you so very much for you insight and feedback. And thanks to you too miss veena 🙂

No clue where it’s going just know I am going to enjoy the ride. Here begins my pole journey…. officially baby!

Thanks lovelies 😉

• Neesy118

July 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Hi! I’m really glad you’re getting the lessons. I’ve been a SV student since 2013, anytine I’ve seen a move on Instagram, I refer back to SV lessons for actual instructions, points of contact are important for me and I love that there are entry and exit options, plus any prep work and associated moves for beginners. The programs are my favorite because an entire workout is already planned for me. If I want a beginner program to be more challenging, I just either double up on it,add to it. I know you won’t be disappointed. Good luck on your pole journey and have FUN!!!!

• hookedonpole

July 27, 2019 at 5:31 am

Welcome to studioveena. I didn’t have a studio for long time so used Veena’s lessons. I learned and progressed so much due to her lessons. You won’t be disappointed. This site is supportive and provides encouragement. Again, welcome!

• Charley

July 27, 2019 at 12:37 pm

The lessons here are probably the most beginner friendly lessons. Veena’s lessons don’t assume anyone has any dance or fitness background like some other online options. They also don’t require any kind of flexibility and she has strength and flexibility programs to help you get there.