StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I’m getting new 45 mm brass xpert tmw!!!!!

• I’m getting new 45 mm brass xpert tmw!!!!!

Posted by Autumn Gypsy on May 19, 2017 at 1:54 am

I have been wanting to learn this type of dance for a good 10 years now and after about 3-4 years reserching probably EVERY pole on the market I went with a brass 45mm xpert xpole. I am so beyond excited!!!! I’m new to poling so does anyone have any beginner…like REALLY beginner tips for me as far as stretching, conditioning or where to even begin?!?! I did purchase the jamilla Deville dvds as well. Has any one tried them?! Any tips would be awsome!!!!! I probably wont sleep at all I am so excited to get my new pole tmw!!!!!

Autumn Gypsy replied 6 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    May 19, 2017 at 3:02 am

Hi! That’s exciting, I love my brass. You’ve come to the right place for beginners. Just click on the first lesson and you’re on your way with my 30 day take off program https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/30-day-take-off This program includes training for strength, technique and flexibility.

Or you can start with the Beginner section, everything is placed in order so you don’t need to guess as to what you should do next. This is really helpful for someone who has no experience. There are a lot of sections to work with here but know that as long as you start at the beginning you’ll be on the right track.

• Autumn Gypsy

May 24, 2017 at 3:41 am

Thanks so much Veena!!!!! Your such an inspiration