StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I did hurt my boyfriend trying to kill time during quarantine

• I did hurt my boyfriend trying to kill time during quarantine

Posted by sosophie498839 on April 9, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Hello my name is Sophie. I am sorry for that terrible english but as you did guess it’s not my native language…

So Im a beautician and my hubby is an ex military and a bit macho. I do pole dancing since 6 years now, he doesn’t show so much interest about it and most of the time he has the basic stereotype relflection…

Exept that all is great but with the job and daily things to do I struggled to get some time with him To fix that, we did decide to make some sport together one month before the virus… What was the more complicated was to find a sport that can fit for both of us. I wanted salsa or a dance sport but he refuses, he wants tennis but i hate racket sport… So finally after hours of search and discussion he proposed me judo. I first refuse it but because I see we were blocked I said ok let’s try it…

Finally, after 5 lessons, we both had fun going there. I had the feeling to improve and feel really good practicing. We were on the same club, same training but we had our partner for the “fight part” in the end of the lesson. With the virus, we can’t go anymore, so a few days ago, he asked me to practice at home. We used a mat for safety and worked on the moves as in training. After one hour he challenged me in a friendly match, like for the normal session “if I dare” and he’ll show me “who’s the boss, it’s not like dancing…”.

It was the first time we have a match together. Well, I am 4cm taller but he outweight me and he is an ex military so im not too much confident..but ok let’s try it!

We hang each other kimono and turn around. I quickly noticed the previous exercices tired him more than me. I pull his sleeve, to the left, to the right, I straighten my leg out and fall on him to the ground. He struggle to escape but I pin him and count to 5 (we need to pin the opponent 5 sec to win). His face was all red and while he get up. I don’t know wich one of us were the more surprised. I can’t hide myself from smiling.

Now he seems really focus and we start again. I still smile while he seems really serious. I pull his kimono again and got him the exact same way. On the ground I quickly wrapped my arms around his head and I block his legs with my feet. He struggle but I had a good grip so i count to 5 and win… Before I release him I whisper on his ear “ouch your dancer got you badly this time, where is the tough soldier now?” and I kissed him in his cheek. I get up (and dance a bit to celebrate i confess) and prepare for the 3rd round but he said he didnt want anymore

Later I struggled not to have a strange silence that can sometimes happen. He says nothing and I make a monologue about housework. He said he stop the judo. I laugh a bit at first, asking him if it’s because I beat him, but he answers me aggressively that no, he just thinks it’s a waste of time.

I haven’t talked to him about it, I can’t when I try he start to be agressive.He looks different like he’s worried about something, like something is broken. I don’t know. He’s cold with me, never laughs, and seems even a bit depressed.

I didn’t want to hurt him, and now I don’t know how I can fix things. Atmosphere is now complicated with the quarantaine….

Please help.

sosophie498839 replied 3 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Colleen Larson

April 9, 2020 at 8:04 pm

His feelings were hurt, but he’ll get over. Just keep pole dancing and getting on with your life as best you can.

• Jihaleh

April 9, 2020 at 10:34 pm

I second what Colleen said, he’ll either be bitter before he gets better. Give it some time, his ego got bruised 😉

• Veena

Administrator
    April 10, 2020 at 3:14 am

I agree with the girls, give him some time and I bet he’ll get over it. I bet most of us are a little more sensitive during this social distancing. Maybe he’ll start to see that pole really can make you stronger xoxox

• sosophie498839

April 10, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Hello girls and thanks for your reply 🙂

Today as the Last days he was saying nothing liké Hé was Sad for no reason (3 days now!) so I asked him again to tell me what happen and if it’s Cause of judo.. Hé answer no, everything is good. And even for judo Hé wants à rematch Hé was not in good Shape the last time bla bla bla… I Said no it goes to far anyway who care who win? Hé insist and even propose à bet thé looser do the housework part of other during all the rest of the confinment. I was a bit mad I confess he tried to make me do his part because I do almost all the chores alone since the beggining of our relationship…

Because I dont want to stay in that glacial atmosphère I finally Saïd yes… And we had à normal rest of day… And so we’ll do our “rematch” today

• sosophie498839

April 23, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Hello girls,

Well hubby was bit busy those past time but still wanted to do his judo challenge so finally we made it few days ago.

As before we set the mat and have a good warm up, then make couple of exercices and quickly he proposed me to do it. The atmosphere is a bit strange like it s something serious. He seems nervous

It start and he show that he was serious putting a lot of intensity. We hang each other kimono, turn aorund each others. He tried to throw me I landed of my feet 4 times but the 5th he managed to do it and we fall together. He tried to pin me down but I blocked him with my legs. I struggle it was tough because he outweight me so much but i have powerfull legs. Finally I managed to hold his both sleeves and so I raised up my legs and catch his head with its. I didn’t squeeze because I was holding his sleeves he was defendless but he surrender at the second i hold him. I get up without braging and prepare for the next round. He looked disappointed…

We prepare for round 2. He got the same intensity trying to throw me but he started to be tired, he mades a mistake so i counter him and he fall on the ground. I got his back so i wrapped my arms on his neck, my legs aorund his hips and made him tap out…

We go for the third one. I was a bit tired but I see that he was totally exhausted… I catch his sleeve really quickly and crotch his leg. I wrapped my tighs around his chest and squeeze it like if it s a pole and make him surrender in few seconds

He was exhasuted he has lot of sweat on the forehead (maybe time to quit smoking…)and was out of breath. Without moving my hold I asked him if we are done, he answer yes. I said so no silence during days. He said no and was a bit mad I didn’t let him go so I did tease him a bit to make it laugh and showing it s no big deal.. “It’s ok babe if ever there are invaders you’ll fight with guns and me bare hands so we are complementary “It s ok to have a kick ass wife there is biggest problem in life!!”,”look Donald TRUMP for sure would loose versus his wife and he is the president of the world!”

I finally got a smile from him so i let him free. He said I didn’t understand . He has never been mad at me but mad at him. He was disappointed by himself because of lack of exercices and cigaret…when he was younger he was far better…. we talked seriously about men, women and the image the society give us… Pole dancing, art and women body..I did understand more about him… He want to train to be like how he was before and stop smoking. I told him I will help him to be physically better by training him in fitness and helping him to stop cigarets. Together we ll be better person 🙂 … then I kiss him (when he has enough breath)

Strangely now he seems now more interested about pole dancing asking me questions and telling me he find it beautifull and admiting it s something really tough.

He now does the chores alone :p It gives me so much time to practice and do what i want 🙂

Hope you have a more quiet quarantaine ^^

• Skatemoreworkless4751

April 24, 2020 at 5:11 pm

LOL I do jiu jitsu as well and congrats for getting a larger opponent to submit!! 🙂

He is very lucky to have a partner who will grapple with him at home. Make sure you show us when he tries pole!! 🙂

• sosophie498839

April 26, 2020 at 4:31 pm

hahaha thanks 😉

I promise they day I convince him to try I post the result 😉