StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions ISO Freestanding pole Bay Area

• ISO Freestanding pole Bay Area

Posted by andreea27 on September 18, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Hi everyone!! If you saw my last post you’ll know I was trying to set up my first home pole, which sadly didn’t work out. I tried putting it in a more solid corner, but still heard some suspicious noises throughout the ceiling due to the tension so I decided it’s too risky.

Now I am still really excited to start my pole journey, and I am looking to buy a freestanding pole! I am only going to be in the Bay Area for another 8 months before I move back to Europe, so I would rather get something secondhand for now. Please let me know if you are near the Bay Area and interested in selling or renting me your freestanding pole for the next 8 months!! I would be really grateful!!

I am also planning on selling the pole I currently have if anyone here is interested. It is silicone coated, by the brand Fit2Flaunt (a black owned business) and it’s never been used.

Thank you again!!

andreea27 replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    September 19, 2020 at 2:59 pm

I wish I still lived there!!! I have a star stand alone stage that I’m selling for 50 dollars. I don’t have the space for it in my new home. I’m in Vegas now tho. Shipping it would be a pain and expensive as there are a lot of large pieces.

• andreea27

September 19, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Gotcha! That is a crazy good price, so if you were willing to ship it I would be totally down to pay for it! But I understand why you wouldn’t want to deal with it right now 🙂

• andreea27

September 19, 2020 at 6:46 pm

I’ve been asking around and everyone in the Bay is looking for a freestanding pole right now it seems… impossible to find any, let alone for less than $400

• Veena

Administrator
    September 19, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Yes, I sold another one I had a month ago to a woman from CA. Everyone is looking for poles right now!

I’m sure it’s a long shot for you, but if you have the ability to drive here, I will give it to you. The pole will not come apart and it’s not as sturdy as an x stage and that’s why I’m asking so little. It’s perfectly fine for a beginner and had never really been used. Shipping with the pole as one piece would be a challenge alone. Here’s a picture.

• andreea27

September 19, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Thank you so much for the picture! I have a friend who is down to take the 8hr drive with me but I’m not sure that pole would even fit in her car! How tall is it?

Would you be open to selling the base without the pole? I would gladly pay for just the base itself especially if we could arrange shipping!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 19, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Unfortunately the pole without a base and vice versa is not useful. You can’t just put another pole in the base and use it. They’re built to work together. The pole isn’t super tall (which is one reason why I never used it) Depending on the car I would think it would fit. My husband (webmaster) said he can try and get it apart.

The pole is 7 ft total length. I was planning on posting to FB market place this week so let me know how interested you are. I’d love to help out a fellow member if I can! Honestly I don’t feel the pole is worth the cost of shipping.

• andreea27

September 19, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Gotcha, thank you for the details. I am very interested and willing to make the drive, but I would really rather not have to, even if it means paying more than the pole is worth. I just don’t want to cause more trouble for you to deal with shipping it!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 19, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Really it isn’t a great piece of equipment but would work for a beginner who really needed something. They don’t even make these anymore. I wouldn’t feel comfortable having someone spend a lot of money on it. I hope you find something!! If not, you can always play around with chair dance and floor work!

• andreea27

September 20, 2020 at 12:04 am

Okay, thank you. If your husband can take the pole apart I would be willing to drive down to pick it up. Lmk!