StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How can I help?

• How can I help?

Posted by Veena on February 6, 2020 at 5:17 am

What can I do to help you in your pole journey? Do you wanna chat one on one for a bit? Follow a month of my personal workouts? What can I do that would make your pole life better? For real, what can I do for YOU?

Veena replied 4 years, 2 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

February 7, 2020 at 4:58 pm

Oh man! What an offer! I would love to see your workouts! Some kind of workout/stretch accountability? If there’s a way to do that?

• mystical

February 7, 2020 at 8:59 pm

I agree with Stormy, would love to see your personal workouts

• Veena

Administrator
    February 7, 2020 at 11:10 pm

I thought about starting a “Check in” Discussion thread? Not sure how that would go…Maybe each day we get a workout in we post to the thread? Could be a photo, clip or just a DONE response.

I have been tracking my workouts for the past…hmm 3 maybe for 4 weeks and I thought I might be fun to share it with you guys. It would take some doing to write in up in a way you would understand. I use a lot of weird, random names for exercises. lol It wouldn’t be shared so people would have to follow but rather give some ideas or just inspire.

• StrangeFox

February 8, 2020 at 5:25 pm

I love this – thanks for offering, Veena!

I think sharing your pole training workouts would definitely help. I’m having issues getting the most out of my home trick training sessions. I’m also struggling to try and put together combos and choreo so maybe tips on that would be helpful, too. 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    February 8, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Here’s and old Veenas tips video talking about creating routines https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/52f8463f-3884-4318-b2fd-2d1c0a9aa0eb

• Karen DJ

February 8, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Accountability is a GREAT idea. Especially where we can create our own goals to work toward.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 13, 2020 at 3:36 am

Should I start a new discussions thread for us? We can check in each day we workout?

• nourelkhamra4359

February 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Yes! i just finished day 1 of 30 day take off. I really want to stay motivated

• Veena

Administrator
    February 13, 2020 at 7:22 pm