Help me choose new Pleasers!

Zoiiys
Hi everyone! My old pair of Pleasers have finally given up on me. I need help choosing a new pair. I have looked at 2 different pairs which are very similar, but with pros and cons.

[www.pleaserusa.com]

I LOVE THIS PAIR! But it's only 6 inches, and I'm used to 7 inch heels, and frankly, 7 inches are infinitely sexier. Otherwise these are perfect, except for the heel height.

[www.pleaserusa.com]

The front part are straps instead of a solid piece, I'm afraid that it doesn't look as nice and may not have as good grip as the solid ones. And the ribbons on the sole does not extend the full length of the platform. BUT they are 7 inches!

What do you guys think?

Also, I've heard chrome scuffs up really easily and badly. What are your experiences? Thanks!!
a month ago
Veena
I like the 7 inch ones! I've had chrome, pink chrome and purple chrome, I don't find they scratch any more than my other ones that are colored. Black seem to take the most beating....for me anyway.
a month ago
StrangeFox Paid Member
They're both sexy! I like the seven inch heels, too. I don't have a pair of heels (yet), but with the 6 inch heels they look like they have some metal bits on the back where the lace is attached and I'd be worried about scuffing my pole. I'm a klutz, though. :P
a month ago
LatinPoler Paid Member
To be honest, I would not choose any of those shoes for pole or floor... besides the metal details, I don't think that ankle strap can provide enough stability, it's too thin. They may be OK for chair or lap dancing.
a month ago
Zoiiys
But but... I love them! Will the heart win or the head? Hahah!

I think I'll get the 6 inch ones and another pair of 7 inch ones, maybe a white or a chrome one. Thanks everyone!
a month ago
Zoiiys
The ankle strap seems to be the same width as the others? Or am I mistaken?
a month ago

AerialGypsy
After moving to a place with no pole studios, I stumbled across studioveena's lessons and quickly signed up. Since getting the lessons I have progressed more than I did when I was going to a studio! Veena's knowledge is amazing!
more testimonials