• Hello!

Posted by JaneWilson on July 23, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Hi there!
    Thrilled to be on StudioVeena –
    A little introduction: my name is Jane Wilson, and I recently sold my studio – PoleFit Nation.
    I have been teaching pole for 12 years and loving it! I am currently working on a book about feeling strong, sexy and confident – based on the 12 years of owning a pole dancing studio. (which is why I sold PFN – I needed to create space/energy in my life to focus on the book)
    I love pole.
    I love movement.
    I love sharing and cheering people on.
    Which brings me to here ~
    I am looking forward to connecting with you ~
    Cheers,
    Jane

Val Pepper replied 4 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • PoleMom4

July 24, 2019 at 12:02 am

Hi Jane! I am a pole beginner and it is my dream to own my own studio one day too! I am also new here and so excited to start my pole journey.

• JaneWilson

July 24, 2019 at 12:05 am

PoleMom! Nice to meet you!
    I tell ya.. owning a studio was a joyful experience. I learned and grew as an entrepreneur and became a better person because of it.
    Selling the studio was the hardest decision, and it was the right one to make. What you focus on grows, and I needed to shift my attention to the book. Libby Ives bought the studio and I know it is in amazing hands ~ She’ll take it to the next level, for sure.
    Pole is a great way to feel self-expressed – embrace the journey ~ I am so excited for you!

• PoleMom4

July 24, 2019 at 12:43 am

And how awesome of you to be writing a book!!! I think it’s so great to be able to release something even though you love it, in order to move toward the next place on your path.

• Claire Moon

July 24, 2019 at 2:31 am

That’s awesome! Best wishes for your book journey!

• Val Pepper

July 27, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Hello Everyone.
    I’m a beginner. I’m super excited about it but I still feel quite intimidated when I see the pole installed in the middle of my living room. How long an average person without dancing background can achieve an intermediate level?
    I hope to engage more in the discussion forums to learn more with everyone else experiences. I live in a small town without an studio… so you from the online world is all I got! I’m so glad to have found the studio veena. 🙂

By the way JaneWilson what is the book about ? Can we know :)?