StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions HELP! X-pole X-pert DISassembly and storage

• HELP! X-pole X-pert DISassembly and storage

Posted by HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor on June 20, 2017 at 12:04 am

Hey Veeners,
    I’m moving in less than a week and although I’ve taken my x-pole x-pert down periodically to make sure it’s tightened/safe, I’ve never had to completely disassemble it and put it into the carrying case. I don’t know why I am finding this to be so difficult!! I think that I have all the pieces separated now, but I cannot figure out exactly which pieces go where in the carrying case. I can’t find a labelled diagram or video explanation. I am travelling a long distance, with a moving company, and so it’s really important to me that each piece is stored where it belongs!!

Joey Payne replied 6 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Joey Payne

June 20, 2017 at 8:55 am

Hi!

This should help 🙂

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

June 20, 2017 at 4:15 pm

That’s definitely a start! Has the carrying case maybe changed since the model I would have gotten in 2012? Because my carrying case has Velcro loops, but not long sleeves like in that picture

• Sarah Brace

June 21, 2017 at 7:02 am

There’s an interesting article on Pole Asana about the various pole cases & bits if it’s a help?
    http://www.poleasana.com/2016/06/xpert-nx-xpole.html

• Joey Payne

June 21, 2017 at 11:26 am

@hillarykate yes, I believe there have been some changes, here is an image of the older carry case design and layout for you