StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Got my new x-pole but the ceiling in my pole room is too low! :(

• Got my new x-pole but the ceiling in my pole room is too low! :(

Posted by StrangeFox on May 4, 2017 at 4:52 am

I have a question, and a rant. I’ll ask the question first so you can skip the rant. I just got a 40mm brass x-pert xpole and the height of the room I’m going to install it in is 2057.4mm (81 inches), which is below x-pole’s minimum height requirement but is OK for me because I’m 5’1″. I don’t want to cut my B-pole, so I think I need to purchase a shorter extension to use as a B-pole. How do I go about figuring out what extension piece I need to order? Is this what I have to buy?

https://www.thepoledancingshop.com/x-pole-extensions-canada/

I’m going with the 750mm extension. I’m totally guessing here based on my measurements of the A and B poles. 🙁

I ordered the x-pole through my studio, and at the time I was planning on putting it in another room with a higher ceiling, but I didn’t have it in my heart to kick my arthritic, senior kitty out of her room so I set up my pole-ing pad in the basement, which is a 1970s style room complete with white-washed wood-paneled walls and (oh joy) low ceilings.

Man, and I was so stoked to use my pole this weekend, too. I had an awesome class where I was totally in the groove and found out I was strong enough to do a pole climb… On the plus side, I’ll now have another package coming in the mail for me, so that’s exciting. 🙂

Ps. From just holding the 40mm I am so glad I went with it. It fits my hand perfectly!

StrangeFox replied 6 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • StrangeFox

May 5, 2017 at 12:03 am

Spoke to x-pole and they were super helpful – I’m getting a 500mm extension to replace my b-pole in the mail. Can’t wait! 🙂