StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Glitter Heels From (www.glitterheels.com)

• Glitter Heels From (www.glitterheels.com)

Posted by sarahs1311 on August 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm

I noticed there’s a few posts concerning glitter heels from the glitter heels website. As someone who has ordered a pair, I DID find that they do take a long time to receive, in fact, they take every bit of 6 weeks like the website states. Also something to keep in mind, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, meaning, even if they arrive and end up being the wrong size, never worn due to incorrect size, she will not take them back. I attempted to contact her numerous times, once about the status of the order and twice about the issue of sizing. I received no response to any of my inquiries. With all said, the heels I received are beautiful, they are just the wrong size. If anyone is interested, they are the Vixen in Stardust 6 Inch gunmetal glitter. I would give you a great deal, as they are just sitting around taking up space. Size 6.5.

tacha666 replied 7 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Juicy J

August 30, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Sorry to hear this has happened to you, Sarah.
    I’ve ordered shoes from her before and like you said, it does take a long time to come but I thought that may also be because I am in Syd, Australia.
    I find that surprising that Tiffany didn’t respond to you regarding the wrong size that was shipped. I thought in instances like this, this would be an exception.
    Hmmmm, I would think twice about ordering from her since she didn’t deal with your problem very well. I think you are within your rights to demand an exchange due to an error that wasn’t your own doing.

I also had a problem with a pair I bought from her years ago – Punk Pink 7-inch heels with the clear ankle straps. Within a few wears, the straps were tearing off and she said that it wasn’t suppose to happen so easily but at least offered me another pair of my choice.
    Similar to you, she took ages to get back to me on ANY of my queries which became really frustrating in the end.

I have started looking into “Bling It Heels” and also The North Pole Shoppe has some glitter heels too. More exxy than Glitter Heels though.

• BurlesqueBaller

September 3, 2016 at 4:10 am

Wow!, you poor Aussies have to wait quite awhile to get your shoes :/

• tacha666

September 5, 2016 at 8:11 am

My friend also glitters heels: http://sparkleheels.jimdo.com/
    She also does custom designs und sews perpormance costumes 🙂
    Located in Germany, but I think she is shipping worldwide.