StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Getting started on floor work

• Getting started on floor work

Posted by Jay Monstah on April 30, 2020 at 7:27 am

Hi there!
    I am fairly new to this site, but I love it already!
    So, I’ve been poleing for some years now (on again, off again, I would consider myself an intermediate student), yet I’ve never really done any floor work or any sexy/flow/exotic pole work at all. It never really was a focus in the studios I’ve visited. And to be perfectly honest, I never thought I was missing out. I even kinda dismissed it as being a bit silly (shame on me!).
    Now, since I joined studioveena.com and started on some of the programs (love them!), I found out, that floor work and more sexy pole work is actually quite challenging and fun! The sexy legs and abs routine for example is killing me, but I love it nonetheless!
    I’ve seen there are some great lessons on here for different floor work exercises but I am not quite sure where to start.
    Any tips on how to get started on floor work and maybe even some sexy pole work (gasp!) and how to incorporate this in my (home) workouts would be highly appreciated!

Veena replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 30, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Hi, and welcome! Glad your’re enjoying the site!

I’d say the best way to start is just go the floor work section. If you look at the routines section as well you’ll see some routines and combos that are sexy 💜

• Jay Monstah

May 2, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Thank you very much! Routines sounds fun, didn’t think of that. Is there a specific routine you would recommend me to start with? I’m also thinking about doing the 30days flow program.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 2, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Any of them would be good. 😊