StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions For Webmaster: re Creepy Ballerina Routine

• For Webmaster: re Creepy Ballerina Routine

Posted by hookedonpole on October 13, 2017 at 6:10 am

Wednesday I practiced the Creepy Ballerina Halloween routine and was able to view the entire routine many times. However, few times it would stop and I would get an error message. Also during the music only part of the video is when this would happen. Again, today, Thursday evening, I was going to practice and this time the video would error. Tonight it happened at the beginning of the routine over and over. I am attaching the screen shot of the error. Anyone else having problems?

hookedonpole replied 6 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • LatinPoler

October 13, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Hookedonpole, when I get that error, it is usually because I have had that page/video open for a long time. I reload the page and it works again. A little annoying but this is my workaround. I agree that longer videos like the routines cut at about 18min in my case.

• hookedonpole

October 13, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Last night it happened immediately, the first time I started the video. But will try that. Thanks.

• travelerunderstars4916

October 13, 2017 at 10:12 pm

I have the exact same thing happen! Mostly I feel like it’s when my WiFi is too slow. But the middle splits routine for some reason cuts out at like 18 min every single time.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    October 14, 2017 at 2:16 pm

hookedonpole, if I remember correctly you are in California. My suspicion is that you are simply having bandwidth issues as California’s internet is overtaxed between failed nodes and carrying communications for the fires that are going on in the North Bay area. The intertubes in that area are struggling to keep up. You will notice less impact on sites like Youtube and Netflix because a multi-billion dollar budgets and infrastructure gives them more ability to scale around issues like this and more buying power to gain priority on limited access connections.

If that is not the case there are several reasons this can happen.

1) Slow internet can prevent your browser from caching the video in the time that it is allowed to do so.
    2) A broken browser cache can cause this
    3) A malware infection on your computer can sometimes cause this as well

Potential resolutions:

1) You can test your internet speed at http://www.fast.com
    2) Restart your browser
    3) Clear your browser cache and restart your computer
    4) Use a package like Malwarebytes or Trend micro antivirus to test and clean your machine

• hookedonpole

October 15, 2017 at 1:10 am

Thanks for the info, Webmaster.