StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions #Elfonthepole IG CHALLENGE 2018

• #Elfonthepole IG CHALLENGE 2018

Posted by Veena on December 2, 2018 at 4:33 pm

#Elfonthepole is the Dec studioveena.com challenge! Nobody puts this elf on the shelf! I’ll share 12 days of Elfish poses on the pole! *ALL LEVELS WELCOME* I post the day BEFORE you post and I’ll include modifications for each day with the goal of allowing every elf to strike a pose! Below is the full list so you can record several at a time to allow for rest days!

FOLLOW @studioveena @kupmykakez @nightshade.designs @genieandjade @pedipleasers @polerized_pins @madebymorteica
    ________
    TAG your pole buddies!
    ________
    SHARE this announcement post to your IG profile
    ________
    POST using #elfonthepole Starting Dec. 7. upload your best replica of my elfish poses photo or video (please feel free to use modifications) and use #elfonthepole EACH time you post!
    Profile must be public to qualify for prizes but anyone can play along!

Veena replied 5 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • nyxed

December 2, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Where’s the pose list? 😅

• Veena

Administrator
    December 2, 2018 at 6:37 pm

OMG hahahah 🤣🤣🤣

Ok elves here’s the list of pole moves. Remember I’ll be sharing modifications on each of the daily IG uploads. If you’d like to record ahead of time feel free to choose your own modification.
    Day 1 Plank
    Day 2 Star gazer
    Day 3 Inverted pole sit
    Day 4 Tulip
    Day 5 Scorpio
    Day 6 Thigh hold variation
    Day 7 Side sit
    Day 8 Skater
    Day 9 Chopsticks
    Day 10 Orion
    Day 11 Jade
    Day 12 Twisted ballerina

• mystical

December 3, 2018 at 9:02 pm

I am wanting to do this challenge, I haven’t been on the pole or exercise for a long while, I’m going to exercise and get my strength up… Hopefully I do ok on the modified moves

• Veena

Administrator
    December 4, 2018 at 2:19 am

You should be able to do a good amount, and you can even do a modification of the modification! lol

• mystical

December 4, 2018 at 2:39 am

Lol.. 😁, I will probably be asking for a modification for the modified part then..lol

• StrangeFox

December 8, 2018 at 6:19 pm

I can’t qualify for prizes, but I’ll take any excuse to practice jade! lol! Also, I’m dying to learn Orion.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 11, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Some photos to help with day 6!