StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Does anyone put their pole up and take it down everytime they use it?

• Does anyone put their pole up and take it down everytime they use it?

Posted by Butterfly0203 on June 27, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Hi, I currently have my pole up in a room in my house that isn’t really used much. I’m moving in a couple of weeks to a much smaller house and there’s not going to be space to keep my pole up. Looks like if I’m going to use it I’m going to have to put it up when I need it and take it down afterwards. Does anyone else do this? Is it easy enough or a complete pain? I initially put it up with my partner and I don’t remember it being that quick and easy…

StrangeFox replied 6 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Charlotte H

June 27, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I have an X-pole and I put it up and take it down when I want to use it, because my only poling space is in the living room. I leave the pole mostly assembled and put it in a closet when not in use. It gets easier with practice, and it doesn’t take me too much time now. (Though I used to live in a place with 11 ft ceilings, which was awesome for poling, but NOT awesome for getting the pole up easily. It was much harder to get level.)

• Veena

Administrator
    June 28, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I put mine up and down everytime I use it! If it’s an xpole I suggest investing in the permanent mount, I wouldn’t put mine up and down so much if I didn’t have that. It makes it fast and easy!!!

• Butterfly0203

June 29, 2017 at 8:19 am

Thanks for the advice guys! A permanent mount sound like a brilliant idea Veena. I’m renting my house but it looks like it just needs 4 screws so I guess it won’t make too much damage?

• Veena

Administrator
    June 29, 2017 at 2:11 pm

We rent too and I’ve used it in several home without issue. Just fill them in when you leave. 😊

• Aquarian Air

July 1, 2017 at 4:40 pm

So as of yesterday I get to pole sit my sister in law’s Xpole for 2 weeks and as they were showing me how to put it up I couldn’t help but think “how in the hell do you people put it up by yourselves!?!” Lol kudos to every single one of you that puts your pole up and down regularly! The plan was to put it up only when I pole but I’m thinking it’s gonna stay there til they come get it 😂

• Butterfly0203

July 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Ha ha ha I know what you mean! I think the permanent brackets are the way to go!

• StrangeFox

July 1, 2017 at 8:00 pm

LOL – Aquarian Air, I love that you’re pole sitting! That’s awesome! I wish one of my family members had a pole I could pole sit. I, too, am super impressed with anyone who regularly puts their pole up and down. I had to get my fiance to help me put my pole up! I bought the permanent ceiling mount, and my fi strictly forbids me to affix it to the ceiling because he’s worried it’s going to cause damage. Personally, I think the dome does WAY more damage. The ceiling mount seems a little safer and more secure especially if you’re going to be putting the pole up and down a lot.