StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Clear heel shoe questions! / DIY / Recommendations maybe?

• Clear heel shoe questions! / DIY / Recommendations maybe?

Posted by alethapersay2503 on March 30, 2017 at 4:04 am

Hello!

So, I am completely obsessed with the Pleasure Delight-608FLs. They are so freaking beautiful.

But, of course I am about 2 years late to the party and its been impossible to find baby pinks in a sz8 anywhere. I know putting objects inside clear acrylic heels is not a new concept at all, so its also extra disappointing that selling acrylics with a pull up tab for putting whatever you want inside doesn’t seem to be a thing because that sounds super awesome! I know there are versions with tip slots that come with a tab in the sole for retrieving money, but I’ve never seen a pair that didn’t also have some kind of decal on the platform / wasn’t 7″ tall.

I’m a pretty crafty person, so now I am also wondering if trying some kind of DIY would be totally crazy / at all plausible, (as in buying basic clear heels, separating the sole or somehow cutting into it to make my own tab…).

So, I guess what I’m asking is 1) has anyone seen a basic clear 6″ heel with a tab (tip slot or not) before?

2) DIY option? Kookoo or no? Has anyone had the sole of a clear shoe separate? What’s it look like in there?

Any comments or advice would be much appreciated!

Sarah Brace replied 6 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 31, 2017 at 4:09 am

Hmmm. I’m not sure!! I just gave away anow old pair of clear heels, if I still had them I’d try taking them apart!

• Sarah Brace

March 31, 2017 at 6:31 am

Have you tried googling ‘treasure chest stripper heels’ I’m sure there’s some with a lift up tab for putting your own goodies inside. I think they’re also completely clear.

• MsBKitty

March 31, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Unfortunately the DEL708FL’s were discontinued. If you can find them scoop them up because they are not making them again. @silverSylph has the best option for you. The 7″ Treasure Chests have a side slit and a ribbon-donned patch on the insole that affords access to the compartment in the base. Hope this helps!
    http://www.badkitty.com/7-treasure-chest-platforms.html

• TangledGiddy

May 10, 2017 at 1:17 am

I found these on amazon, they are Ellie’s.

• Sarah Brace

May 10, 2017 at 6:00 am

Ooh they’re so pretty 😍 I wish I could justify another pair of pole shoes!