StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Chat room stretch

• Chat room stretch

Posted by Veena on February 15, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Join me on Wednesdays 7 pm PST for live stretching and flexibility training. You’ll find the chatroom at the bottom of the screen. Use the bottom left chat to join into my group room Stretching with Veena.

polegramma replied 7 years ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

February 16, 2017 at 2:12 am

Do you have a focus for tonight yet?

• Veena

Administrator
    February 16, 2017 at 2:15 am

More back training and I’ve got a tight hamstring to work on! 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    February 16, 2017 at 2:58 am

Heading there now!

• TropicalVertical

February 16, 2017 at 3:12 am

Unfortunately I can’t see video on iPhone and have no Karoo but I hope you have a lovely stretching session ⭐️💜😎

• hookedonpole

February 21, 2017 at 1:26 am

FYI – I don’t think I’ll be able to stretch this Wednesday 2/22. I had to reschedule a doctor appt and ended up that day @ 5pm. I remembered about stretch session after I made the appt 🙁 It’s with naturopath doctor and sometimes he makes appt longer than it should be. I will try to cut visit short.

• hannimator

February 22, 2017 at 10:19 am

Awww this is 3am here 🙁 I was so excited since I have tonight free until I noticed “PST”!

• Veena

Administrator
    February 22, 2017 at 3:13 pm

I will not be there today. I’m in Vegas and have plans for the night I will be back next week though!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 2, 2017 at 3:54 am

Ah, I forgot it was WEDNESDAY!! Sorry guys. I will be there to stretch next week!

• polegramma

March 2, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I have to giggle. Veena you are always so organized and on top of things. I feel validated as an ordinary mortal that Wednesday skipped your mind too! Thanks for all the help, encouragement and knowledge you give us every day!