StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Best way to use the videos

• Best way to use the videos

Posted by Doylekatherinem4055 on January 3, 2017 at 3:55 am

Hi ladies! My name is Katie and I’m new to pole dancing and so excited to get started! I’ve taken about 6 classes over the past 6 months but finally got my own pole installed yesterday.

I’m wondering the best way to use the videos – I have the most basic moves down (and working on fireman spin) and have some strength from yoga, Pilates etc. so I think I may be a bit beyond the 30 Days to Take Off. Should I start with beginner pole? If so what is the best sequence? Warm-up, conditioning, and then how
    many individual videos/moves in one session? I am thinking of doing this Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday for 1-1.5 hours a day.

Thanks!

Ldadams426622 replied 7 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

January 3, 2017 at 4:40 am

I would give the 30 take off a whirl. It has a lot of helpful tips on form and technique as well as really specific pole strengthening exercises!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 3, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Hi! Even if you have poled for a few yrs going through the 30 take off will help you understand my method of teaching. Even seasoned pole dancers have gone back to the basics and benefited from this program. 💜

• Doylekatherinem4055

January 3, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Thank you everyone! I am going to start from scratch with the 30 Take Off and the 30 Flexy then!

• Ldadams426622

January 3, 2017 at 10:03 pm

I also like the 30-day Abs program.