StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Beginner NO POLE lessons?

• Beginner NO POLE lessons?

Posted by Veena on December 4, 2020 at 11:06 pm

This year has been crazy and if you’re new to our Studioveena family, check this out. My goal is to create a space where pole dance accessible to everyone!

The holidays and covid19 are causing long wait times for pole deliveries and many studios closed or running on limited capacity. I want to make sure you can start your pole dance journey even if you don’t have a pole yet.

Check out these new lessons for anyone who’s eager to start but doesn’t have a pole. No fitness or dance background needed! Even if you’re not new this warm up is great for preparing the shoulders, wrists and hands. The workout is a nice way to warm up for those who have more experience or maybe you’re getting back into pole and exercise after time away. Feel free to copy and past this link to any newbies who are dying to get started!

BEGINNER NO POLE WARM UP https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/5fca9752-a510-4808-b8da-6affac110005

BEGINNER NO POLE WORKOUT https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/5fca9833-bdec-43cc-a3e4-6b1fac110005

Veena replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Stella Wella

January 5, 2021 at 7:39 am

Hi! I’m new here and don’t have a pole yet. I’m starting out on the no pole lessons and am up to day 3. I noticed that the warm up is not listed in day three nor the workout… there are however some foot points and a massage video.

Am I supposed to only do the foot videos, or do I flick back to the earlier days to do the warm up and work out, then come back to the foot lessons?

Thanks so much, I’m really looking forward to being able to buy a pole so I can join in on the other lessons too, once I have built a bit of strength up.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 5, 2021 at 3:14 pm

Hi! There is no warm up for that day. We are only working on feet so it’s not needed 🐾 🙂 Think of it as an active rest day.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 5, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Ps feel free to leave a comment or questions directly on any of the lessons. It’s quicker/easier for you than coming here to the discussions to post. 💜