StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Back after 5 years??? What?

• Back after 5 years??? What?

Posted by Charley on July 21, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Looks like my last posts were in 2014? What? Insane.

In 2015, my life took an unexpected turn when I left my partner of 14 years. This whole process started in late 2014 which I guess is why I stopped being as active here. Choosing to leave someone I loved was incredibly heartbreaking and a long process. In 2016, I found out I was pregnant and had my little boy in Nov. Turns out working full time and being a single mother is really time consuming. Last Spring I meant my husband and we married in Nov of last year.

I’m currently working part time, potty training, and will be taking over some classes while a friend of mine is maternity leave. It will be the first time I’ve taught in about 2 years.

After seeing Veena’s post on IG I was reminded to stumble back and see what’s going on.

JaneWilson replied 4 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 23, 2019 at 11:18 pm

He’s such a cutie! Time flies and it’s nice to see you back, thank you for sharing with us 💜💜

• JaneWilson

July 23, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Charley! Great to see you! I don’t know if I ever told you this – Michigan Dance and Air Festival 2013 was one of my favourite performance/competition experiences. So good to see you on here ~