Anyone from Ohio, Ky, Indiana?

velvetvixen Paid Member
I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. I was curious if anyone is from Ohio, Ky, or Indiana is on this site? Thank you.
Jan 7, 2017 from Ohio, United States
Sesame Paid Member
I'm in Bloomington, Indiana!
Jan 7, 2017
Gina Lee Paid Member
I'm in Columbus, Ohio. :)
Jan 7, 2017 from Ohio, United States
MsAnthrope Paid Member
I'm in Henderson, KY, which is right across the river from Evansville, IN.
Jan 8, 2017 from Henderson, Kentucky, United States
Cristina Sarsama
I'm in Cleveland OH
Jan 8, 2017
McKala Paid Member
Hi! I'm in Cleveland OH.
Jan 8, 2017 from Cleveland, Ohio, United States
emmasculator
Hi there! I'm currently in Columbus, Ohio
Jan 8, 2017
velvetvixen Paid Member
Glad to know there are people in this region! To the Columbus people, do you go to any of the pole studios there? I used to live around Cleveland when I went to Kent State. I miss the black squirrels. ha ha
Jan 10, 2017 from Ohio, United States
LatinPoler Paid Member
I used to go to Studio Rouge. I also tried Infinity Aerial, but I liked Studio Rouge better. They have very good facilities and teachers. However they lack dance/flow classes, there is only one dance class a week and occasionally workshops. If you are a trick person, that should not bother you. If you are a dance person, you'll probably miss more dance classes.
Jan 10, 2017 from TX, United States
Gina Lee Paid Member
I go to Studio Rouge. As Latin said, the facilities and teachers are great!
Jan 11, 2017 from Ohio, United States
grayeyes Paid Member
I'm in Columbus too. I've tried Infinity, Studio Rouge and Vertical Bliss. I prefer Studio Rouge but I don't spend a lot of time in any studio and mostly pole at home. I just finished the Ultimate Lap Dance series at Studio Rouge and LOVED it.
Jan 12, 2017 from United States
Stacy Roberts
Columbus also! I have been to Rouge (clean,professional), Infinity (Not a good experience), Bliss (clean, professional)-the class I took was choreographed and I dont dance, Candy Cane(?) in Gahanna has poles and you can do what you want-no structure if that's what you want. Good Luck
Jan 12, 2017
chemgoddess1 Paid Member
Are you back??? Oh my god, it has been ages!!!
Jan 13, 2017 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
ashleya Previous Paid Member
im from cleveland, Ohio
Feb 9, 2017 from Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Kobajo84
Been a member since 2008. I'm in Indianapolis, IN.
Feb 11, 2017 from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Serzi Previous Paid Member
Veena's lessons helped me advance very rapidly at a point where I became stuck with my at-home training. I recommend SV to any pole dancer at any level. The lessons are spectacular and the online community is positively supportive. ♥
more testimonials