StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions APRIL INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE

• APRIL INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE

Posted by Veena on April 5, 2018 at 3:03 pm

The Studioveena.com Instagram April challenge is all about strength building moves done on the pole! Starting Sunday, the 8th. This is a 20 day challenge with a mix of beginner through advanced pole work. As usual I’ll provide easier options if you can not yet perform the main move so don’t worry if you are not an advanced dancer ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME just do your best and choose the option that is closest to your level.

I have set the challenge up to alternate between lower body and upper body to help give your body the rest it needs. If you are newer to pole be sure to give yourself enough time between days, feel free to record a few days at a time to allow for adequate rest. You can find the full list of moves on my website Studioveena.com!

We have 2 amazing sponsors this month giving you a chance to win some super fun gear! @hoodlumfang will be providing one lucky participant with a top and bottom set with their choice of fabric (I’m wearing their unicorn fabric!) another lucky participant will win a pair of Unicorn Rare Breed Heels in silver or gold! So let’s get our unicorn power on!

Here’s how to play and qualify:

1. TAG all your pole buddies who might want to BUILD STRENGTH and WIN!

2. FOLLOW @studioveena and BOTH sponsors @hoodlumfang and @nightshade.designs

3. SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR IG FEED

4. HASHTAG #unicornpolepower every time you post for this challenge.

5. You must have a pubic profile to qualify for the prizes but feel free to play along even if you are set to private! The more days you post the better your chance of winning!!

Day 1 Inverted thigh hold Lower body

Day 2 Pole Hold Spin Upper body

Day 3 Side Climb Lower body

Day 4 Fan legs Upper body

Day 5 Caterpillar climb Lower body

Day 6 Descending scissors Upper body

Day 7 Handstand press FULL BODY

Day 8 Knee hold Lower body

Day 9 Aerial body wave Upper body

Day 10 Side hook crunch Lower body

Day 11 Aerial invert Upper body

Day 12 Genie Lower body

Day 13 Split grip invert Upper body

Day 14 TG handstand press straight legs FULL BODY

Day 15 Marley Lower body

Day 16 Pole row Upper Body

Day 17 Reverse inverted thigh hold Lower body

Day 18 Flag invert Upper body

Day 19 Advanced star Lower body

Day 20 Tsunami Upper body

Veena replied 6 years ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Neesy118

April 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Yay!!!!

• Pollingmomma

April 5, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Ok so I have never done a challenge but I want to!!! Do I have to post pictures or videos on Instagram of each days challenge?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 5, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Yep Pollingmomma. Make sure to follow the instructions on tagging and mentions to qualify for any prizes. Also your account must be public so myself an the sponsors can see your posts. I have lessons on the app and the site here for most of the moves I’ll be posting if you have questions on how to do a move!

• StrangeFox

April 8, 2018 at 11:22 pm

I finally have time for challenges and I’m super pumped to do this one! I can’t change my account to public due to an unfortunate incident (it isn’t pole stigma related, fortunately, but the whole ordeal made me lock down all of my social media). However, I still want to play, even if I don’t qualify for prizes. I hope that’s OK! 🙂 Day 1 for me was a blooper that was too fun not to share.

• Runemist34

April 13, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Veena this looks super fun, but a lot of these moves aren’t possible for me. I’m not really even close to a good inverted thigh hold, or a handstand press, or a marley, or like a flag invert woah!

Is there something that people who are “grounded” and not as strong can do during these challenges?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 14, 2018 at 1:54 am

Runemist, Almost all moves have an easier demonstrated option to using instead.