StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions APPS subscriptions to web site

• APPS subscriptions to web site

Posted by jeanvatchara on May 19, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Hi
    I was wondering, I just paid for a year subscription on itunes, I am trying to link my email account with my apple account… is this possible???

Webmaster replied 5 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    May 19, 2018 at 7:51 pm

If you purchase on the app on iTunes or Google Play store your subscription is managed through those stores. It does not tie to the website and the pricing reflects the different functionality of the app.

• Babydoll

June 4, 2018 at 4:07 am

Which is better to purchase in the website or the app?
    Or can you explain the difference

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 4, 2018 at 4:16 am

When you purchase in the App you only get access in the App. When you purchase on the website you get access to the website and the App.

The other advantage to the website subscription is that Veena will answer questions in the comments section, so you have direct access to Veena herself.

• jackielane15866

June 9, 2018 at 12:23 am

I have s paid subscription thru the website and gave the app downloaded however the app will not allow login. It says sorry you do not have a paid subscription… can you help me with login ?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 9, 2018 at 3:27 pm

The most common problems are that you mistyped your email or password. If you don’t remember your assigned password you can change it by visiting https://www.studioveena.com/users/edit

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 9, 2018 at 3:34 pm

If you are unable to get it working please feel free to contact me using the contact form and we’ll make sure you can get into your app.