Hi New girl here!

Kali21

Hi i am pretty new here! Been dancing on and off for about 12 years but never really go where i want to go with it. So now being super focused with it all, stretching and even going to class ( which is scary as i have only ever danced at home)

So i though i would come join here as my cyber haunts of old have all closed or turned into just pole fitness i like a bit of wiggle and glitter with my pole.
Jul 24, 2012
AriFerrari

Welcome Kali21, love your last comment about "a bit of wiggle and glitter!" :D
Jul 24, 2012
Eden Body

Welcome Kali! I like glitter and wiggle too
Jul 24, 2012
Kali21

Thanks my lovlies!

So has anyone good a good training routine going on? i take class once and week and once i have feeling in my hands again i will double up on classes. Just got aletheas dvd so aiming to do floorwork and splits prep 4/5 days a week with some extra gym work on the side, but all of this will be a gradual process. Plus having my pole at home means i'll be able to practise after class. Wish i knew more SW london polers!
Jul 24, 2012
Veena

Hello and welcome! [www.studioveena.com] you looked into the lessons here? I've got some great stretches and strengthening lessons for the hands, and wrists/forearms. Stretching the hands and forearms after each practice is so very important. There are a lot of things you can do with your pole to strengthing as well.

Beautiful horse btw! 
Jul 24, 2012
calipolepixie
Sign up for veenas lessons they are a great resource & tons of help when learning pole! I take studio lessons, use Alethea & jamilla DVDs & use veenas lessons.
Jul 24, 2012
Kali21

Thankas Veena and Pixie!

i have had a quick skim over the lessons,  they look really good. I love that you give the muscle groups used, it helps me focus on what i need to work in the gym!
Jul 25, 2012
Spinnesque
Hey Kali :) which studio do you go to in London? I'll be moving there in a couple of months so looking for more Veeners around!!
Jul 29, 2012
Kali21

Hi

I have just moved studios i go to pole studio ion Kingston up on thames, not really central london but unless you watched the olympic bike race this weekend then i doubt many people know of it ;)

It's a really nice studio owned by Tracey Simmonds
Jul 30, 2012

prettybicycle7855
This is the greatest site on the internet. Honestly, your lessons have done so much to improve my form and technique that I could never thank you enough. You're awesome.
more testimonials