StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 38mm where to buy in US?

• 38mm where to buy in US?

Posted by Tigerschic041721 on October 29, 2018 at 5:06 pm

What are your thoughts on 38mm pole if you have small hands? I’ve finally started back my first time in over 3 years off the pole and already have stiffness pain again in my forearms. This is one reason I took a break because the pain became so excruciating (I have bad wrists and joints in general so I haven’t met anyone else with this level issue on the pole for tips that worked to get rid of it altogether). It’s really discouraging because I love pole so much. I never thought to try a smaller pole until now….maybe this will help so I can continue pole?? I use 45 right now and can’t close my grip. Xpole US, lil mynx and plat stage do not have 38mm that I could find. Xpole does have 40mm though- I’m wondering if that could be enough difference or if I should keep searching for 38.

Veena replied 5 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Tigerschic041721

October 30, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Anyone? Use a 38mm in the US or is 40mm the smallest thanks in advance 😃

• Veena

Administrator
    October 30, 2018 at 10:01 pm

My new pole is a 38 I LOVE it! IT’S A PERMANENT MOUNTED POLE I don’t know that you can get a 38 in a removable. Mine is a brass platinum stages brand, but I purchased from xpole. Contact them and they should be able to help!

• Tigerschic041721

October 30, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Thanks for your input Veena! Is the type of permanent mount similar to the xpole block perm mount? I don’t mind that so at least can take the pole down if necessary even though the mount stays up. I’m also wondering why all the 38mm are BRASS it seems like where I’ve seen past convos….is there some mysterious reason? Most people I’ve heard from weren’t in love with brass in general so this seems odd 🤷‍♀️

• Veena

Administrator
    October 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm

It’s permanent as in affixed to both the floor and ceiling, it doesn’t come down. I love my brass but you can purchase stainless steel 38s too.

• Veena

Administrator
    October 30, 2018 at 10:47 pm

OH and I have a brass xpole 40 and honestly the finish of the platinum is much better!