StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 30 Day Take off VS Beginner Lessons

• 30 Day Take off VS Beginner Lessons

Posted by PoleMom4 on July 23, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Hi Veena! (or anyone else who knows) Can you tell me the main difference between the 30 day take off and the beginner lessons? I’m trying to get a better understanding of where I want to start. Thank you!

Val Pepper replied 4 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Pretty Pixie

July 23, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Hi!
    The 30 day take off actually uses the beginner lessons, it’s just a follow along workout schedule made up for you so you can learn how to structure your workout. It’s a very convenient way to start here.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 23, 2019 at 2:55 pm

All of the 30 day programs are total programs with tips and structured help to get you started. This includes telling you what warm ups to us, when to rest and stretch. They are workout programs to follow so you don’t have to think!

The beginner section is in order as far a progression but they are individual lessons so it’s up to the user to choose how often to us them, when to warm up and stretch along with remembering to have rest days. Lesson sections are just individual lessons in order that you can use however you like!

• Val Pepper

July 27, 2019 at 6:49 pm

I’m on the same boat PoleMom4. I decided to follow the beginner lessons and I’m enjoying it a lot so far.