StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 10 years later, i’mBack to middle spllits and intermediate Back felxibility

• 10 years later, i’mBack to middle spllits and intermediate Back felxibility

Posted by Klausyheart3381 on May 13, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Hey everyone
    So 10 years after having started working on my flexibility, in these 10 years i strech whenever i can, splits ( right and left front splits) the bridje, but never really did over splits and even my bridge is a bit stiff, So now i’m 23 years old and i wanna work on my middle splits ( i lost them years ago) and wanna increase my felxibility: bridge, over splits, scorpion, high leg hold…

I knw it’s no too late, but i knw that the risk for injuries is a bit higher
    I need advice: like hoW manytimes a weeks should i do it ?

Ps: my hamstrings hurt a bit ( mild discomfort) here and there the past 10 years it comes and goes how should i deal with that ??

Klausyheart3381 replied 3 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Colleen Larson

May 13, 2020 at 2:58 pm

You should follow Veena’s 30 Days to Flexy program!

• Veena

Administrator
    May 13, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Hi! As Colleen mentioned there’s a 30 day flexibility program and you’ll find several flexibility routines to follow for all of those things. How often, is listed on each video. More is not better in my experience so don’t over do it. Risk of injury increases when we don’t warm up enough, do too much too often, and use poor technique.

Try foam rolling the hamstrings daily and before any exercise.

Here’s the stretching and flexibility section https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/stretching-exercises Good luck!

• Klausyheart3381

May 14, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Aha okay, thnx u guys i’ll stick to the programme and keep u posted