StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions what is the difference between Xpoles? there is one version that says “sport”

• what is the difference between Xpoles? there is one version that says “sport”

Posted by Armonia on May 25, 2012 at 10:07 am

hello:

looking into buying my first pole . and looking into x pole; there is one version that describes it as  45 mm x – pole "sport" . WHat is the difference between this and the regular x pole?

also how long is the shipping time if i buy it from Veena's website??

thanks!!

fitnesspoledancer replied 11 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • nilla

May 25, 2012 at 10:09 am

The sport pole does not have spin mode, so it is always stationary.  The X-Pert has both static and spin mode 🙂

• Armonia

May 25, 2012 at 10:11 am

ok, thanks !! that make my disicion easier! i definitaly want the spin mode!

thanks nilla!

• PersianXcursian

May 25, 2012 at 10:17 am

good choice! when in doubt, go with the one with both. I've heard people say later on that they regretted not paying a little more to go with the xpert.

• hookedonpole

May 25, 2012 at 11:32 am

I don't know where you are located, however, I've purchased directly from xpole and also from veena's site.  There was absolutely no difference in the time it took to receive.  When I got mine from her, shipping was $20, can't beat the free shipping offered now 🙂  congrats on getting your first pole!

• Armonia

May 25, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Im located in san diego California , so its standard shiping ? 5 days? Im so exited i cant wait to get it!

• fitnesspoledancer

May 25, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Congrats on your first pole and X-Pole is most def the best choice! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif