what is the difference between Xpoles? there is one version that says "sport"

Armonia

hello:

looking into buying my first pole . and looking into x pole; there is one version that describes it as  45 mm x - pole "sport" . WHat is the difference between this and the regular x pole?

also how long is the shipping time if i buy it from Veena's website??

thanks!!
May 25, 2012 from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
nilla

The sport pole does not have spin mode, so it is always stationary.  The X-Pert has both static and spin mode :)
May 25, 2012 from Saint George, Utah, United States
Armonia

ok, thanks !! that make my disicion easier! i definitaly want the spin mode!

thanks nilla!
PersianXcursian

good choice! when in doubt, go with the one with both. I've heard people say later on that they regretted not paying a little more to go with the xpert.
May 25, 2012 from Davis (near Sacramento), CA, United States
hookedonpole

I don't know where you are located, however, I've purchased directly from xpole and also from veena's site.  There was absolutely no difference in the time it took to receive.  When I got mine from her, shipping was $20, can't beat the free shipping offered now :)  congrats on getting your first pole!
May 25, 2012 from Madera, California, United States
Armonia
Im located in san diego California , so its standard shiping ? 5 days? Im so exited i cant wait to get it!
fitnesspoledancer

Congrats on your first pole and X-Pole is most def the best choice!

May 25, 2012

donnalee
I just recently signed up for the your lessons and love them. I already own several DVD sets such as Felix & Jamilla. Those are wonderful as well, but I must state that I love your longer explanations and demonstrations plus the written info that appears.
more testimonials