StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions judgemental…..

• judgemental…..

Posted by gatita14 on September 2, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Woke up to a pole in my living room my finace set it up and it was a happy surprise! So my mom came over two watch the twins for me…..she made a comment three times ” That should be in ur bedroom!” I dont know weather to laugh or get mad at those comments….. I feel so inspired when I see all the skilled polers and Veena but the comments people have made really tic me off! :/

grayeyes replied 9 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Alexis Corinne

September 2, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Just tell her it’s my house so I’ll put it where I want it. πŸ™‚

• gatita14

September 2, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Sooo true! Thanks girlies Γ’β„’Β‘

• Phoenix Hunter

September 2, 2014 at 11:24 pm

just show her some of the real althletic tricks you can do or strengthening exercises. πŸ™‚ atleast she didn’t say you shouldn’t be poling at all. In a way, it’s kind of cool that she is accepting of the sexual side of it and finds it acceptable to have it in the bedroom. haha! but also,she might be afraid that the kids will get hurt playing on it. or that other people will not understand and she doesn’t want other people to judge you wrongly. she would probably feel different seeing what you actually do, unless what you actually do is very risqué. wink wink πŸ˜‰

• stargazermomma3665

September 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I haven’t even told my mom about my poling yet. It isn’t that I am ashamed of it but more along the lines of I don’t want her to want to do it too πŸ˜› She has tendencies to want the same things I have and it drives me nuts, to top it off she always responds with “imitation is the highest form of flattery” which doesn’t make it any less annoying. Congrats on being able to be open with her at least.

• Lydia Addams

September 4, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Show her this and tell her to shush. πŸ˜‰
    http://youtu.be/jz9znA9C4kE

• gatita14

September 4, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Love it and I think ill do that ! Thanks πŸ˜‰

• grayeyes

September 4, 2014 at 8:17 pm

@MsAnthrope–thanks for posting that–so cute!