StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Your videos are so many kinds of awesome

• Your videos are so many kinds of awesome

Posted by ferrous on August 19, 2014 at 6:45 pm

I just want to say how much I love how you do your videos, Veena. There are so many small things you do that make them great.

Of course, the content itself is fantastic, with the focus always on proper technique and safety, but there’s also how you smile nicely (not like us who are copying you and grunting and huffing and grimacing. LOL!), how your voice over is pleasant, clear, and slow, and how you look lovely with a variety of activewear. (And your hair, which always seems to be a different colour. That’s one of my favourite things. *chuckles*)

Plus, the lighting is good, the background is always plain and without distraction so that we can see your movements and body parts clearly (gosh, that sounds wrong. Haha!), and tricky moves are shown from various angles. Plus, the ‘how not to do it’ is shown, which is sometimes as important as showing the correct form.

So, yeah, I just wanted to let you know that all those little (and big) things are noticed, and that I appreciate the work that goes into putting them together.

I’m sure I’ve missed a bunch of stuff that I don’t even know about, but it undoubtedly also goes into making them so polished and professional.

Thank you! 🙂

ferrous replied 9 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    August 19, 2014 at 9:33 pm

That was so kind of you!!! I’m really blessed to be able to reach worldwide and share what I know! Thank you! 💜😘

• ferrous

August 19, 2014 at 10:08 pm

Not kind. Just true. 🙂

• ferrous

August 19, 2014 at 10:09 pm

And you’re totally welcome. Hard work, dedication, and skill deserve praise. 🙂