StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s lessons – is there an index??

• Veena’s lessons – is there an index??

Posted by Allgold78 on August 27, 2014 at 8:01 am

I’ve got the lessons and want to pretty much get stuck in and do them in order but every now and then I just want to go back to one specific lesson. Is there an index or contents page type thing so that I can find what I’m looking for quickly?

Allgold78 replied 9 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • AllysonKendal

August 27, 2014 at 8:18 am

Just click the lessons tab up top.. Then hit the beginner or intermediate or advanced tab or whatever and scroll through the lessons!

• Allgold78

August 27, 2014 at 8:22 am

Yeh that’s what I’ve been doing hun but there are so many of them lol. It’s especially time consuming if you don’t know what category it would fall into!

• Krista Bocko

August 27, 2014 at 8:24 am

I agree that it would be helpful to have them all on one page, like a table of contents type of layout. 🙂

• AllysonKendal

August 27, 2014 at 8:33 am

Are you guys using mobile devices?

From my laptop its pretty easy. I guess it would be harder on the phone… and a lot more scrolling!

I also just hit control+F (apple+F) and search the page. Also the SV search usually pulls up the lessons pretty reliably.

• Allgold78

August 27, 2014 at 8:35 am

Aha! The search does work doesn’t it. Thanks for that – that’s sorted it out for me. I do use a PC but I just wanted to get to a particular lesson quickly, without loads of scrolling. That’s perfect though. Search!!!! lol

• Veena

Administrator
    August 27, 2014 at 10:02 am

You can also add lessons to favorites in your video favs. Then you can quickly get to any lesson you have been working on!

• Allgold78

August 27, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Ah yes, that’s a great idea too. Thanks Veena. I love the lessons and they compliment my studio work – I’m just trying to find the most time efficient way for me to use them .