StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Selling poles

• Selling poles

Posted by johnssdeere on September 22, 2014 at 9:35 am

I’ve veen MIA and not pile active in months. I’m interested in selling my PS star stand alone and hitch pole. I have two 45mm a 45mm sleeve and a 50mm. I am in Bakersfield, CA if there is any LA or Central Valley interest. The base of the star stand alone needs to have a new berring put in. 1. That’s not expensive and they should cover it because it’s their malfunction and 2. I’m asking $1,000 for everything.

newschik replied 9 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • marithim

September 22, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I’ll let people in my area know as we are from bakersfield as well. 🙂

• marithim

September 22, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I admit though it was hard to follow. Do you have two star stand alones and a hitch pole? What are the sizes of each one (don’t know if hitch is 45 or 50). What is the best way to contact you?

• Jssareed6749

September 22, 2014 at 10:43 pm

I’m curious if you would seperate them? I am only interested in a stand alone.

• newschik

September 23, 2014 at 7:04 pm

While that is a GREAT DEAL on the west coast, I’m on the east coast, selling a barely used original X-Pole Stage Pole Original. 50mm. $600 pick up only NYC/LI.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 24, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Newschick that’s way too expensive! A new one costs less than 700 lol. The old stages used to cost a fortune so I understand but depreciation is everything especially when a new one is just over 600. Good luck to the op as well

• newschik

September 29, 2014 at 7:34 am

The value of something is determined by what someone is willing to pay. Sold it yesterday for $500 cash. 🙂