StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Progress

• Progress

Posted by Poling Mommy on September 1, 2014 at 7:29 am

Just done with my workout Rockin LEGSn’ABS.
    I’m getting so more flexible!!!
    Getting better and better, also in strength! My wrist don’t hurt anymore and are so much stronger.
    My hole body is getting stronger, because I do the exercises from Veena and fitness along with my husband.
    Yesterday started for the first time on the pole, but that pretty *** hurts so much, and I slip down the pole because I sweat to much (already ask’t for help for that here yesterday)

SpeedyG replied 9 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Poling Mommy

September 1, 2014 at 7:54 am

And my ABS are also coming back 😀 So happy!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 1, 2014 at 11:06 am

Yay!! I can totally see some abs there, and your middle straddle is impressive!

• Phoenix Hunter

September 1, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Congratulations! you are doing very well. nice straddle! and nice abs! also, wipe your pole frequently with an alcohol soaked towel to get sweat and oils off the pole, if you aren’t already doing that. 🙂

• Poling Mommy

September 1, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Thanks for the advice Phoenix. I didn’t but going to try that tomorrow!

• Phoenix Hunter

September 1, 2014 at 1:50 pm

oh that will help so much! a lot of us have to wipe the pole almost between every move and trick while we are practicing. also, things like dry hands, dirty girl poletice, tite grip, mighty grip can help. I have to wear mighty grip gloves most of the time because my hands are so sweaty and I sweat through a lot of products. just soak a corner of a small hand towel with isopropyl alcohol and use it to wipe your pole. keep a separate towel for your body, you can put some alcohol on that one too, to wipe your hands or dab your thighs. be sure to not wear any lotion or moisturizer while you pole and don’t use fabric softener on your clothes or towels. fabric softener can make you slippery on the pole too. I love dry hands! a lot!

• Rachel Osborne

September 1, 2014 at 2:31 pm

I have 70% rubbing alcohol in a plant mister and I spray a microfibre cloth and run down the pole with it. I also spritz my hands after washing with dish liquid and before applying Dry Hands. If my hands are greasy after cooking, putting sun lotion on my child etc I wash my hands with veggie wash then spritz alcohol to cut through grease.

Antiperspirant sprayed on palms then washed off after 5 mins sometimes works if it’s very humid.

And climbing/spinning/sliding all over the pole for ten mins to warm the pole (and me) up us essential. Cold pole – no grip no matter how much grip aid I put on.

• Poling Mommy

September 2, 2014 at 11:01 am

Thank you so muts for al the advice. I will absolutely do something with it! 😀

• SpeedyG

September 6, 2014 at 9:17 am

Impressive progress!!! Can’t wait to see more…:-)