StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Powder coated Xpert

• Veena

Administrator
    September 14, 2014 at 10:34 am

I’ve got one coming and will let everyone know once I’ve tired it!

• Mummyof3

September 14, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Are they open to public sales? OOhh do let us know what it’s like…..what colour did you go for? Why do I have a star next to my name??

• Veena

Administrator
    September 14, 2014 at 5:12 pm

It’s black and click on the star to find out!

• PhnixxRed

September 14, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Omg! Is this in real life?!?!?!!?? Yaaaasssssss!!!!!!!

• Mechie

September 15, 2014 at 2:10 pm

oOOoO…I’d like to know the difference between the new powder coated xpert vs Veena Lil Mynx pole!!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 15, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Me too!!!!

• Mummyof3

April 13, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Did you get your pole Veena?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 13, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Yeah, I’ve only used it once and it was outside at the park while we were on our travels. The grip is nice but not as nice as the grip on the SV pole, I would still suggest it if you want a PC pole. I need an extension to use it in the new place and haven’t bothered to get one.

• Mummyof3

April 13, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I wish I knew when they will be available in the UK. I have decided to buy a 40 mm and can’t decide on brass or PC. I recently started doing a bit of pole hire in a studio just for the height of the pole and after trying a 40 mm, I’m hooked!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 13, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Here they don’t have a 40 PC otherwise I would have done that. I don’t like the smell of brass! Lol

• Mummyof3

April 13, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Well if they don’t have 40mm PC poles in your neck of the woods, they certainly won’t in mine! Brass it is. It is smelly but I just don’t stick to Crome and my TG has all rubbed off and is stripy now. Any tips for using brass?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 13, 2015 at 5:30 pm

I have to use grip aid with my brass if I’m cold so I use the might grip and together 😊