• Poles

Posted by sylvia27 on September 18, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Hi, I am looking into getting a 45 mm pole, but I’m not sure which is the most stable and safe. I currently have a 50 mm Xpert xpole. It is titanium gold although after almost 4 years it has lost it’s coat where I clean or use it the most. I do love the grip, but I dont like the trouble of changing static/spin mode and screws have worn out and had to get new ones. I need one that can extend up to 11 ft preferable that comes in pieces for shipping purposes. Any thoughts?

WebJunk replied 9 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Lucca Valentine

September 18, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Xpole still seems like a good choice… I see what you are saying about changing between spin and static being a pain tho :/ The new xpoles have slightly different screws. They look like they have deeper grooves, which means they should be more durable. The now poles come with replacement screws now, so even if they wore down you would have back ups!

• sylvia27

September 19, 2014 at 12:53 am

That’s good to know

• Tigerschic041721

September 19, 2014 at 10:53 am

The Veena pole from what I remember looks way easy to switch between static and spinning even while during a routine I think *i do not have this pole though so not sure*

• Webmaster

Administrator
    September 19, 2014 at 10:55 am

Here are some videos regarding the StudioVeena pole https://www.studioveena.com/shopping

• WebJunk

September 19, 2014 at 11:55 am

I have a Lil Mynx pole (StudioVeena) and its great. Can’t get any easier to switch between static & spinning. But sylvia27 asked for one that can be in pieces for shipping and for 11 feet high. Its limited to 10 foot and is a single piece.