StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Need a pep talk for tomorrow’s photo shoot

• Need a pep talk for tomorrow’s photo shoot

Posted by ORGANIC ANGEL on September 13, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I am 4 months pregnant and feel like my bump is in that in between stage. People can’t tell fully if it’s a beer belly or baby lol. I’m limited on some moves I did do well. Wondering if I’m silly to do one now? It’s Don Curry and it comes along only so often. Also feel untan and hair frumpy right now. I need extensions and spray tan at least….

grayeyes replied 9 years, 7 months ago 6 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Haloanne

September 13, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Don Curry, I’m so jealous! You will be kicking yourself later if you don’t do this now. It’s also a chance to create a memory of this stage of your pregnancy and your pole journey together 🙂 He takes awesome pictures and edits them beautifully, so I’m sure that lack of a tan or extensions is really not an issue. Who would expect you to have those anyway? Also the moves don’t have to be that complicated to get a beautiful picture, but I’m sure you know this anyway 🙂 As long as you are comfortable, it’ll shine through from the pictures. Can’t wait to see them!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 13, 2014 at 8:05 pm

K I’m keeping the slot. Also a package didn’t come in from Victoria’s Secret but luckily have half a closet full of lingerie sexy clothes etc. gonna use bronzer and skipped the extensions….

• grayeyes

September 13, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I just googled Don Curry and looked at his work. Go, woman! You must. His work is beautiful. Would love to see how it turns out if you’re inclined to share.

Go and and enjoy it! I’m jealous. 🙂

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm

The price is really good too….I just still don’t know if I should get the clip in extensions or not….

• Lee lee

September 13, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Ohhhh, lucky. Go to the photo shoot and enjoy yourself. Don does wonderful work and I’m sure he will help you feel comfortable. I’m sure the photos will be beautiful.

• Saphyre

September 13, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Don is wonderful to work with. Here is my advise. ~Make sure you are not at all hungry. ~Have a list of some moves you would like to do. Look through some of your own photos or vids and pick what you like the best. ~ Get some floor/non-pole shots. I forgot to do that! ~ Have a couple of outfits. Sexy ones, and a little less sexy, lol. ~ Have fun! I agree that it will be fabulous to capture this moment in your life!!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 13, 2014 at 10:18 pm

I’m bringing hubby n my girls for a few shots at end too

• grayeyes

September 13, 2014 at 10:50 pm

How did you book this photo shoot? I poked around on Don’s FB page but I’m the only person in the world not on FB so I’m not very good at finding my way around. Is there a schedule somewhere of where he is and when he has shoots and appointments available?

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 14, 2014 at 5:28 am

He goes to studios our studio announced two months ago that he was coming

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 14, 2014 at 5:54 am

Still don’t know if I should get the extensions or rock what I have…..

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 14, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Lol!!!!! Don messaged me, photo shoot is next week! I’m all ready too haha….

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 14, 2014 at 12:44 pm
  • shiodo

September 14, 2014 at 2:59 pm

You’re wonderful and don’t worry everything is gonna be perfect. You just have to be yourself and enjoy the photo shoot.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 22, 2014 at 6:02 am

I went and it was a blast! I has so much fun and glad I went!hes such a pro. I was a little nervous and he was able to guide me perfect.

• grayeyes

September 22, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Good for you! And I’m so jealous. 🙂