StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Montgomery County, PA

• yssac

August 25, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Yup! Not to far….. Oreland! 🙂

• Alexis Corinne

August 26, 2014 at 9:43 am

I’m not sure where that is but be my friend please!!!!

• yssac

August 29, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Hi Alexis, where do you pole? Do you take class some place in Harleysville?

• tigerlillies

August 29, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I used to live there and in lansdale trying to move back there now lol. Do they have any studios there or do you have to go to King of Presia

• yssac

August 29, 2014 at 8:42 pm

There is one in king of Prussia, also one in doylestown.

• Alexis Corinne

August 31, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Whoops sorry for the long response been super busy! I pole at home. We don’t have a car so no classes for me! I use veena only ^_^

• tigerlillies

September 1, 2014 at 11:06 am

I home pole too my mom got really sick at the start of summer and was in the hospital all summer and still not doing well so I take care of her. Plus out of nowhere my youngest started having seizures at Xmas so don’t want to leave them for too long and all of the studios are an hour away from me and that’s if there is no traffic.

• yssac

September 1, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Alexis, studio Veena’s lessons are wonderful!

• yssac

September 1, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Tigerlillies, I’m sorry about your mom and your son 🙁
    I hope that you can find time for yourself while you are caring for everyone else.

• tigerlillies

September 1, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Thanks Pavoly it’s my youngest daughter actually lol yeah that’s the problem I have right now finding time and energy to practice. Might start a thread for home polers who want to do Skype lessons a couple days a week.

• Alexis Corinne

September 1, 2014 at 7:12 pm

🙁 I hope everyone feels better.

• yssac

September 4, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Oh I’m sorry about your daughter! I hope things are getting better for you and your family. Try and remember its healthy to take time for Mom!! Keep poling! 😉

• tigerlillies

September 4, 2014 at 11:57 pm

Thanks Pavoly yeah that’s the problem I have now trying to find the time and energy to pole lol plus just sprained my ankle so benched for a little.

• yssac

September 5, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Bummer! Now your forced to take care of YOU 🙂

• blueyedgrl

September 8, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I live about an hr and a half from u. I do lessons here and at a studio in Harrisburg. Pole training is on hold (hopefully not much longer) due to a back strain. Can’t wait it get back at it and I miss pole so much!