StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Kapi Huria full clothed training

• Kapi Huria full clothed training

Posted by Mary Nightingale on August 24, 2014 at 7:56 am

Those of you who know her, did you ever come across an answer from her why she poles fully clothed, and more importantly how on earth she does that? I guess she got asked that so many times she stopped answering, and I can’t dig up anthing.
    Those of you who don’t know her, well get familiar because she is crazy and amazing.

vibezstudio2t44630 replied 9 years, 5 months ago 8 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Cherished

August 24, 2014 at 8:54 am

OMG I love this pole dancer! I’m surprised she’s doesn’t seem to be more well known. I’ve noticed that when she poles fully clothed she does use her hands in typical hands free moves like gemini and scorpio. I’ve seen her do Jades w/clothes & hands free but I’ve heard it’s possible if you really squeeze super hard hard. My guess is being that she’s really strong she can rely a lot on her hands to get up the pole as opposed to using skin and legs and again I’ve heard to pole in pants sometimes squeezing hard will hold you.

• Lina Spiralyne

August 24, 2014 at 10:20 am

Love Kapi, both for pole and humor!
    Agree she’s amazing at dancing clothed. And she’s generally very good at managing her body weight in different situations (on pole, in handstands etc). Combination of strong hands, great technique and low body weight?

• Lina Spiralyne

August 24, 2014 at 10:21 am

Possibly there’s also some residue of grip aids on the pole which the clothes can stick a bit to?

• TropicalVertical

August 24, 2014 at 12:12 pm

http://vimeo.com/m/51493966

Video interview with her: she does train a bit in shorts and crop top in it. She also says she doesn’t like the ‘stripping’ links and prefers to go with ‘ballet-gymnastics on a pole’

• Mary Nightingale

August 25, 2014 at 8:22 am

I noticed she uses her hands on the pole more than a poler usually does. She has a lot of strength, she deadlifts into everything aerially in many different ways. She hooks her leg here and there, and pivots around using that despite the baggy sweatpants, which still buffles me!
    I’m also less sexy dance oriented and most of my pole friends prefer it as acrobatics sport, yet neither of us pass up on the opportunity to have more help with pole grip, that is more skin.

• Lina Spiralyne

August 25, 2014 at 9:59 am

I’ve not asked, but I doubt that the full clothing has much to do with preferred pole style. I’m
    guessing she just finds it comfortable or it’s cold perhaps. In fact her style varies a bit.

• ellenp

August 26, 2014 at 4:25 am

Hi everyone 🙂 I train with Kapi at Kaos studio, in Wellington, New Zealand. She is SUPER amazing – always inventing crazy new tricks and transitions and tying herself in knots. She’s told me she likes poling in clothes because it’s winter and she can’t be bothered shaving, plus she says less sweat issues this way!

• blondebird

August 26, 2014 at 11:39 am

Yes this woman is fab!!!

• hannahryan315416

October 12, 2014 at 7:26 pm

She’s amazing! I don’t know whether it’s true or not but I was told that she has a pretty severe allergy to the chrome poles? And hence needs to protect herself by performing clothed as much as she can.

• vibezstudio2t44630

October 21, 2014 at 2:06 am

That is really nice.
    http://www.vibezstudio.com