StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Injured people: a very good website

• Tigerschic041721

September 12, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Wow thanks for posting! I’m def trying that “Bermuda Triangle” area tonight….and all this time never considered that 4&5 would be related but makes sense! I only briefly read over the other areas but seems legit from pain I’ve experienced (not a medical professional whatsoever).

• Lucca Valentine

September 12, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Love that website. For both personal and professional use 🙂

• Lucca Valentine

September 12, 2014 at 3:54 pm

(sorry for the blank message, i was on my phone!)

• Cazzzz

September 12, 2014 at 7:37 pm

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it. I am a HUGE fan and practitioner of trigger point therapy. Direct pressure on muscle knots (trigger points) sometimes result in a miraculous “reboot” of the muscle and you feel like the muscle was never ‘injured.’ Other times it takes a few days of direct pressure on the knots for them to give up their contraction. Then there are times that direct pressure doesn’t seem to do enough or fast enough.

Self- treatment by trigger points is a worthy pursuit. It’s saved me from being all stove up many times over the years. Go forth and press on thyself.

• Lucca Valentine

September 12, 2014 at 9:41 pm

cazzz i wish we lived near each other so we could trade! i would love to work with another poler who understands the kind of soreness and weirdness we go through! one of my massage instructors used to say that all we just suggest change to the body, if it is not ready to take that suggestion, then its not our job to force it! always made me feel better whenever clients had particularly stubborn knots >_