I was sold a FAKE Xpole!

Nikkabella
Ok I bought what I thought was an xpole off ebay long before I found this site. I was having problems with the pole, so I contacted xpole directly. The rep said it sounded like I might have a fake one.
The rubber ring at the top on mine is black instead of clear, the joints don't line up smoothly, they gap, hurt, the metal cover on the adjuster fell down.
Ok so I am sooo pissed, bummed, mad etc. I bought the pole when I first decided to try pole dancing. I was proud of myself that I did enough research to pick an xpole and not some crapy flimsy thing. There where so many xpoles for sale that I bid on one and thought I got lucky that I got it for about $50 less than the others.
Well I have filed a claim with paypal, of course the seller no longer exists, hopefully I will get my money back, I plan to get one from veena so she can have the business, but for now I have a broken pole, a busted ceiling and hopes for a quick resolution to this problem!
Has this happened to anyone else?
Plus I was right in the middle of my lessons! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jan 21, 2009 from Flint, Michigan, United States
Andrea
Aww that really sucks! How much did you end up paying for it?! Hopefully you can get that money back.
Jan 21, 2009 from United States
Flosqito
Omg I would be so pist!!! I bought mine off eBay too I'm so glad mine wasn't fake! I got the DVD and the spoke bag and free hand grip stuff with mine so I'm guessing that mines not fake? I hope not if it is I haven't noticed yet! Well I hope you get your money back am that dirtbag gets in trouble for making fakes he could really st someone hurt that way! im really sorry that happened I hope it doesnt get u discouraged. Good luck with everything I hope it turns out
Jan 21, 2009 from United States
Nikkabella
Thanks for the replies! I paid $225 before s/h for the pole. Apparently from what the rep at xpole said this was a big problem in the US and UK. The fake pole are really dangerous because the safety features xpole puts into the poles are missing on these. These come from China of course and someone trying to make a buck! Let me know if you have one of these poles, maybe there's something to be done??
Jan 21, 2009 from Flint, Michigan, United States
AngelSuicide
Oh my God what a nightmare! Although it could've been a lot worse, imagine if it had fallen down while you were inverting or something, eek!

Hope you can get your money back soon and get a proper one from Veena so you get back to it x x
Jan 21, 2009 from United Kingdom
SaschaPoles
what a nightmare!!! im so sorry!!!
Jan 30, 2009 from United States
angelx33
sorry that happened to you, but when shopping on eBay, you should KNOW to look at that sellers reviews and you evaluate how good it is. anything about 90 percent to me is considered good, yet i still am anal about it being higher. i like anything from 98 % positive feedback. this is what u do. ill provide an example =) >> search for your item click on one that interests you, and this will show up (im using an xpole seller just for example) >> [cgi.ebay.com]

after that, look at the right side of the page, it shows

Meet the seller
Seller: riffleworld( 2407Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999) Member is a PowerSeller
Member: since Feb-13-02 in United States
See detailed feedback

those are the two things you must pay attention to. click on the "see detailed feedback" and you will read what the buyers responses are, and make ur purchase according to if it sounds pleasant enough for you or not. also make sure to notice how long they've been a member on ebay.. thatll tell you ALOT. Look at the feed back percentage, and look at what kind of seller that member is. this one happens to be a PowerSeller which is great. and if youre wondering what a power seller is here ya go>>>> PowerSellers rank among the most successful sellers on eBay in terms of sales and customer satisfaction. This icon next to a member's user ID means that the seller meets the criteria for being a PowerSeller - consistent sales volume, 98% total positive Feedback

alot of ppl will try to scam u on eBay and only so many get away with it. but then again they do. and when it happens it sucks =/ so hopefully thatll help you when you decide to make your next purchase. hope you get your money back
Feb 2, 2009 from Burbank, California, United States
SaschaPoles
good advice angel!!
Feb 2, 2009 from United States
Rouge_LAmour
We've just got a fake x-pole seller shut down on Trade me (New Zealand version of eBay).
TradeMe had been asked several times by heaps of people, but it was when we finally got confirmation that the DVD had KT Coates, then we could get the seller for selling pirated goods. GAAAAAAHHHHHH.

It's everywhere and people are doing it for the buck.
Feb 2, 2009 from Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
angelx33
tanks tanks!
Feb 4, 2009 from Burbank, California, United States
faerymoon

FYI: bewarned.  They are selling better X-pole fakes now, that has a metal dome, and white rubber at the top, bags wrenches and everything.  The one I bought (prior to finding this site) was from a seller that called UK-Direct on ebay.  The bags are screenprinted with X-Pole's UK address on them and comes with a glossy manual.  The DVD on close inspection has a label on it verses screen printing and at the base where you would turn on or off spinning, there is no X-Pole name stamped in it.

I've called ebay to file a claim agaist this seller but unfortunately for me, it's been too much time (by a month) to get my money back however I hope to get this seller off Ebay.    I confirmed mine is a fake by Heydi at X-pole USA (she was incredibly helpful) but if you've bought one from these people, please let xpole us know and call ebay to file a complaint.    This seller was known to sell fakes by Xpole US.

May 24, 2011 from Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Evie Bloom

I was so nervous about buying my x-pole. I had done a bit of research into what pole to get and where to get it from. In the end I bought from a site owned by a well known pole dancer in the uk who runs events and online classes and seems to have a lot of respect in the pole community etc.

I had read enough horror stories to not even be tempted to try ebay! or any other kind of pole other than x-pole

I hope no one else gets ripped off with a dud pole! It is so much money to invest and also heart breaking when you are excited about getting your new pole up only to find its not safe to dance on
May 25, 2011 from Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom
faerymoon

Well I have to say, XPole US and XPole UK have been EXTREMELY helpful with me on the fake that I purchased.  They have gone out of their way to make it right and help me go after these people who are knowingly selling fakes but using Xpoles trademark items.

In the event that Xpole people see this, Thank you Paul and Heydi so much for your assistance.

I would suggest if you buy one of these fakes by accident, take pictures, gather all the information, call ebay and call Xpole.  They are proscuting these people.
May 25, 2011 from Louisville, Kentucky, United States
lisaxpolenz

Hi Guys

Just so you all know X-Pole is now set up in New Zealand, we are a subsidiary of the UK company and it is me who has listed the poles recently on Trade Me under the name "xpolenz". PLEASE let me know if you come across any more fakes in NZ, we are clamping down on them as fast as possible.....My e-mail is [lisa@x-pole.co.nz.]

Cheers girls..... Lots of love Lisa xx
Aug 6, 2011
PaulettePoles

Just curiouosif anyone has heard fo this pole? Is it the "fake" X pole you were talking about?

I was just doing some research on used poles since I am buying one from a studioveena member and found this- Never heard of it and couldnt find the XTC brand on any of the forums. Just thought Id post in case it was something to beware of! Its the forst pole that comes up on ebay!

[www.ebay.com]
Dec 8, 2011 from Bradenton, Florida, United States
AerialGypsy

It doesn't look like it is a fake x pole. It doesn't claim to be an x pole. Also, the seller has great reviews. I'm actually curious if that is a good pole or not. It's threaded!
Dec 8, 2011 from Oregon, United States
AerialGypsy

Here's it's assebly manual:

[www.shipsinaday.com]

and another site:

[www.shipsinaday.com]

Dec 8, 2011 from Oregon, United States
X Pole Rep

It's really unfortunate, but there are a number of counterfeit X-Poles out there.  If you ever need to verify pole authenticity or an authorized X-Pole dealer, please call us at 888-976-5387. 
Dec 9, 2011 from Los Angeles, California, United States
PaulettePoles

Thanks, I was wondering becasue it looks just like my x pole- just at a farction of the cost. Wondering what the big difference is, if it is quality or just the name! I knew it didnt say "Xpole" - It looks exactly the same- thats what I was wondering about
Dec 9, 2011 from Bradenton, Florida, United States
Aly77

This is so weird because I was just looking at this listing again today.  I was about to email X Pole with some information, but I will put it here since Lindsey will probably see it. The seller is about 90 miles from me, and they have listed poles before on eBay saying that they were X Poles.  They had pictures of what appeared to be an authentic X Pole DVD, and X Pole manual.  The picture was clear enough for me to make out the wording on the manual, and it was obvious it was a fake.  I'm pretty sure I reported it to ebay, and X Pole (Lindsey), as I always do, so I guess they have quit claiming they are X Poles, and have taken off the fake manual and DVD picture as well.  Just from the picture of the pole you can see that the dome is a different shape. 

Here is their current craigslist.com listing, which has the picture of the manual.  They are also still claiming on there that it is an X Pole.  I would think that this would be a violation of the Craigslist Terms of Use #5 that deals with infringement.

[tallahassee.craigslist.org]

They are also selling on sears.com as a storefront........... [www.sears.com]

There is also another seller on eBay out of Canada that I reported this week.  Their listing title says that they are selling 45mm X Perts, but has a stock picture of an older screw together pole.  I contacted them to ask for actual pictures of the pole they are selling.  Their response was that the picture in the auction was the actual picture.  I responded back and told them they weren't selling genuine X Pole, X Perts because that wasn't a picture of one.  Their response was, "you will be surprised:), this is old model of original xpole with all documents.thanks for your time. "  

I bet I would be surprised if I spent a lot of money on something and it wasn't what it was supposed to be!!!!

Lindsey gave good advice....call X Pole!!!!

There are a lot of "knock-off" X Poles right now on eBay, and most of the business sellers will have more than one listed, or multiple amounts of poles available in each auction. 

You also have to be careful with individual sellers who are reselling their pole.  They might have bought a "knock-off", but were told it was an X Pole.  They list it as an X Pole because that's what brand they were told it was. Some sellers don't even know what size their pole is when you ask....45mm or 50mm? 

I'm not saying that you shouldn't buy a pole from eBay or any other website that someone lists these on.  There are reputable sellers on the web.  So, if in doubt ask the seller questions or call X Pole to verify.
Dec 9, 2011 from Chipley, Florida, United States
PaulettePoles

I was just curious. I want to buy a pole for my cousin, but I cant afford to get a new x pole so I was looking at used poles for her and I ran across that. I went ahead and bout a lilmynx rotator today from [studioveena.com] I didnt

I didnt get the xtc  becasue I wasnt sure of the quality having never heard of it. Everyone always posts so much about the different poles here, I thought maybe someone was familiar with it.

If they arent promoting it as a x pole- and it is just a generic pole, would it be so bad? Just curious. May be an option for someone who couldnt afford a well known brand of pole. If its not a "fake" X pole, would it be acceptable? I guess if they were originally posing as x pole- and its the same seller that would not be a good situation ethically.

When I searched the forums for XTC pole, this thread displayed which then made me weary of it!

I wasnt willing to risk anyway and Im looking forward to the arrival of the black rotator. I wanted a portable pole so we could pole together, so were getting an exta ceiling mount instead!

Her b day is the 22nd and her mom is in end stages of pancreatic cancer. Im hoping the arrival of this pole will serve her as an outlet for this stressful time.
Dec 9, 2011 from Bradenton, Florida, United States
lisaxpolenz

Hu Guys

Its great to know therre are so many people out there that are concerned about fake X-Poles, please keep in touch with us when you find them!

We have a huge issue with fake poles coming into New Zealand and most people think - well whats the difference?

To find out I bought one of these fake poles from a trader on our equivolent of E-bay. They were not advertising it as an X-Pole but when it arrived the packaging and instructions were a poor imitation of our old packaging.

On further examination of the pole the materials were inferior, the threads on the pole tubes were not cut properly, the dome was plastic and flimsy and there was only 1 bearing instead of the 3 that X-pole use.

So whilst it seems like you could save yourselves some money these poles really are inferior quality and they do compromise your safety.

Please do continue to contact X-Pole when you find inferior product. Lindsey covers the US. I cover NZ, for other areas of the world please contact [www.x-pole.com] support team.

Thanks for the support girls and have a lovely christmas xx

Lisa x
Dec 9, 2011
lisaxpolenz

Hu Guys

Its great to know therre are so many people out there that are concerned about fake X-Poles, please keep in touch with us when you find them!

We have a huge issue with fake poles coming into New Zealand and most people think - well whats the difference?

To find out I bought one of these fake poles from a trader on our equivolent of E-bay. They were not advertising it as an X-Pole but when it arrived the packaging and instructions were a poor imitation of our old packaging.

On further examination of the pole the materials were inferior, the threads on the pole tubes were not cut properly, the dome was plastic and flimsy and there was only 1 bearing instead of the 3 that X-pole use.

So whilst it seems like you could save yourselves some money these poles really are inferior quality and they do compromise your safety.

Please do continue to contact X-Pole when you find inferior product. Lindsey covers the US. I cover NZ, for other areas of the world please contact [www.x-pole.com] support team.

Lisa x
Dec 9, 2011
lisaxpolenz

Hu Guys

Lisa x
Dec 9, 2011
Lexxxx

I'm sellling my x-sport pole to get my xpert pole, but not on ebay. I dont know how to prove that is original. I have my Receipt No when I bought it from xpole but if I post online, anybody can use for their fake sales.

Jan 9, 2012 from Memphis, Tennessee, United States
luvlee
If it is on eBay, it is more than likely a fake. Xpole tries to keep them off of eBay. Unless it is a person selling one they do not want any longer, it is probably fake. :(
Jan 9, 2012 from Dayton, Ohio, United States
ragamuffin
I just bought a used pole off amazon. It is still in the process of shipping. When I get it, how can I tell if it is the real thing or fake?
Jan 17, 2012 from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hollywood in CT

I bought a pole from e-bay [www.ebay.com] it came in a x-pole box, dvd, and instruction manual...that I thought was legit.  I just received it Feb 14th and pretty sturdy.  My only complain is I am having a problem with the static/spin screws.  Once I put pole up and take tightening rods to tighten tubes, it slips out of lock mode and then I can not lock again.  The screws just keep spinning and spinning.  The sealer was nice enough to send me another adaptor because we thought the threading where the locking screws go was stripped.  That was not the case.  
Mar 1, 2012 from Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
chemgoddess1

Hollywood...that is not an X Pole
Mar 1, 2012 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
Aly77

Looks like sellers are now selling the fake bottom loading poles as well.  This thing looks really unsafe, and  the tools ...omg!!!

[www.ebay.com]

@Hollywood in CT.....chemgoddess1 is right.  Also that top adjuster looks plastic, or either some sort of metal  with very little threading.  Although they didn't advertise on eBay as an X Pole, I would take pictures of the box, DVD, and instruction manual that had the X Pole branding on it, and send it to X Pole through their contact link on their website.  I would also report the item to eBay through the link on the auction page.   You can report it as "Copyright and trademark>bootleg records or unauthorized media>unauthorized photocopies of printed material" as long as they were actual copies from the X Pole media. 

I don't know what your copies looked like, but I have seen some manuals with very poor wording, and an X Pole logo.  Either way, they are using the X Pole logo to trick buyers into thinking they received a genuine product after the purchase because they know they can't get away with it on eBay. They state that they have a 30 day return policy, with the buyer paying shipping back, so maybe that would be an option for you.   It is also interesting that they state no one over 150 lbs should use this pole, and they have two different listings for the same pole at different prices.  Their other listing has a picture of Jenyne Butterfly on a pole as their main pic. 

Mar 1, 2012 from Chipley, Florida, United States
chemgoddess1

I will say this and I will put it in all caps

YOU WILL NOT FIND A NEW XPOLE FOR $150!!

You will not find ANY pole that is worthwhile in this price range NEW.
Mechie
There are real XPole sellers on eBay. I bought mine from one and I called XPole to confirm its a real XPole seller. But...the price is closer to $300 and definitely not $150...lol
Mar 1, 2012 from Boston, Massachusetts, United States
X Pole Tech

Fake X-Pole Pole information.

First X-Pole would like to thank all the potential purchasers of X-Poles and those already with X-Poles for their diligence is advising us of copy product.

Fake/copy X-Poles are a problem and X-Pole are currently fighting 6 legal cases against fake importers in Europe, USA, New Zealand and Australia. We have won every case we have fought already but fake X-Poles are still being imported. We need to stop people purchasing as these poles are dangerous.

Basically if you are offered a ‘New’ X-Pole which is the old style (top loading – i.e. top adjuster) it is fake.

X-Pole no longer sell the old style top loading pole and have not for 2 years.

New X-Poles, except one of the Sport versions, Do Not have colour boxes.

And if it’s cheaper than normal – again it’s not an X-Pole.

Other pointers to spotting fakes are;

The Old X-Pole, top loading style, Black Colour box had the Vertical Leisure Name on it – it if does not have this it is a fake.

New X-Poles no longer have a DVD and definitely not one with X-Pole on it. Only the X-Stages have a DVD.

X-Poles never had 2x wrenches/spanners  – only ever one and that was properly cast wrench/spanner with X-Pole on the shaft.

Real X-Poles have serial numbers. It is production specific.

Don’t tell the seller why but ask to see a photo of the underside of the Upper dome. If it has a white label with a code – it should be an X-Pole. No white label with a code is a fake. If there is a code we can tell if it’s an original X-Pole advise your local office and they will advise if it’s a fake.

X-Pole Domes are always Metal, Never plastic. Fake plastic domes crack!

X-Poles have an internal bearing tube with 3x bearings. Fakes have either 1 or 2 only. You can only see 2x bearings in Hollywood in CT’s link. Also X-Pole bearings have metal seals – not plastic.

3 bearings are a key part to X-Poles stability – two is not enough and the fakes do not spin properly.

The upper dome is the key  - X-Pole has a specific manufacturing method so get photos of the bottom and send it to X-Pole and we can confirm if it is genuine ‘old’ version.

Other points;

X-Poles adjuster locking nut was never Black – always Chrome.

X-Poles adjuster rod was never Black – always metal/dull silver coloured.

So at the end of the day if its ‘New’, Top Loading, has a colour box it’s a fake.

Please leave Bad feedback on all fake sellers. Please pass this on to all your friends who may be considering purchasing an X-Pole.

Finally please call your local X-Pole office if you are in any doubt. We will do everything we can to help.

Best Regards

X-Pole Tech Support
Mar 1, 2012
X Pole Tech

Apologies All, something went wrong with the spacing in the middle of the information.

X-Pole Tech Support
Mar 1, 2012
Hollywood in CT

I do appreciate all the help.  I guess I will be returning this pole! I was so excited to get the pole and on that same night was our recycling night I put the box out [www.studioveena.com] I'm going to have to get a box to put it in.
Hollywood in CT

Also, not sure if the DVD was burned but KT was on it and the book was not a phote copy.  The dome cushion or..... is black and the base does have the X's on it.  They are out there making pretty good fakes.  I just emailed the seller and asked specifically if it a X pole or fitness pole?  I want to see what he has to say, but I am most deffeniately returning.
chemgoddess1

The X's on real Xpoles are not just an etched X, it is an outlined X.

It is a mini version of the neon X in the photo:

Hollywood in CT

I wish I would have found you lovely ladies before I bought the pole.  I found this site after I purchased and was worned by a friend of mine about fakes being sold and I did alittle research about fake poles.  Thank you so much and I will be buying one from here once I return to work in a few weeks (I get laid off during the winter).  Can't wait to get my REAL pole.
Aly77

Look on the back of the DVD.....usually mass produced DVD's are silver.  Copied media will be a color. 

Look on the back for the wording X-Pole on the silver ring. 

Open the DVD on your computer and view the files.  Look either at the bottom of your screen when you highlight a file, or in the properties for the date created. Most disks have a copyright year on the front, and that should  match with what you see for the date created.  Of course this wouldn't work if the disc said 2012 and it was created in 2012, or 2011 and created in 2011, and so on.

Mar 1, 2012 from Chipley, Florida, United States
Caramel Delight

I purchased a fake Xpole as well before. I purchased mine from amazon though. And it took a long time for me to find out. I was not a member of Veena either. But the parts of the pole that meet was cutting me up!! I thought it was suppose to be like that but I was poling wrong. I spent NORMAL PRICE for my Xpole though. 340 dollars at the time before they became Experts I think. I was devestated but you live and you learn. I hope you can get your money back from it so you can invest in a real one.
Mar 1, 2012 from Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
Vixen East

Hello everyone, after reading all the messages, I'm now doubtful to buy Xpert pole to any online shops without getting recommendation. I would like to ask for your help. Im here in Dubai, does anybody knows a seller who can ship to Dubai?

Mar 2, 2012
amy
No, but one of my best friends moved to Dubai! And she poles :)
Mar 2, 2012 from New York, New York, United States
Vixen East

Hi Amy,

Would it be possible if you can ask your friend where she pole? Does she attend classes? I really can't get much information here in Dubai :(

Mar 2, 2012
X Pole Tech

Shipping to Dubai

Dubai presents a problem with importation,not the shipping. Due to it being an Arabian state the acceptance on pole dance, even though it is a Sport now, are not like elsewhere.

The problem comes with customs and even though the product can be defined on teh documentation as 'Sports Equipment', if it gets checked it can be impounded.

If you can arrange collection and importation then a genuine X-pole can be purchased direct from X-Pole.

Please email [sales@x-pole.co.uk] who will be pleased to assist.

Re: Schools; There are at least two schools now in Dubai (such as DIVA). If you email the address above we will forward their contact details. I am sure Amy's friend can assist as well. Pole is growing there but is very descreet at the moment.

Best Regards

X-Pole Tech Support
Mar 2, 2012
amy
Berna, she brought an XPOLE with her from NYC and taught here becore she moved. If you message me your info I can get it to her :)
Mar 2, 2012 from New York, New York, United States
PersianXcursian

I almost bought a fake x-pole off of ebay. The seller was claiming that it was an authentic x-pole x-pert but the price was too good to be true. I wait until others had bought it and left reviews and sure enough, it was a fake! the seller has since been shut down.
Mar 6, 2012 from Davis (near Sacramento), CA, United States
Pussy Galore

Oh bless you im so sorry to hear this! Paypal hopefully will give you your money back. I bought an x-pole last week from ebay thinking it was the xpert but its not :( it not the sport either so im confused. The packaging says V  but cant seem to find any ref to this model on the web, It spins and has the clear rubber at the top etc but its top loading not bottom as id hoped for :(  but being a complete novice i hope its enough for me and that its not fake. Keep us updated please, lets see how honourable Paypal really are. good luck.
Mar 6, 2012 from Denbigh, Wales, United Kingdom
chemgoddess1

PG, did you read through this thread?  Most likely it is a fake.  Post a link to the seller, please.
Mar 6, 2012 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
nymphdancer

lol I saw chem say PG and I was like what???? I don't have a fake x-pole. Duh wrong forum!
Mar 6, 2012 from Louisville, Kentucky, United States
chemgoddess1

Snort.......

TOTALLY wrong forum. 
Mar 6, 2012 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
Hollywood in CT

I also purchased a "pole" from ebay.  Clear rubber on top also, top loading, came in x-pole box and everything.  Contacted seller and asked if it was a fitness pole or x-pole; he stated it was a fitness pole.  I was having a problem with the static/spin mode and we came to the agreement that I return it for a full refund.
Mar 6, 2012 from Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
ThePoleDancingShop

Here's a little more info on avoiding fake X-Poles : [www.thepoledancingshop.com]
Mar 19, 2012 from Redondo Beach, California, United States
AunjelaMarie

I'm not sure how long it was when you bought it but if you paid thru Paypal, you can dispute it to get your money back! If the product was not what it says or you got something different even if it is deffective, dispute it. It may take awhile to get your money back but you will. I only deal with Power Sellers on Ebay and there certain things I will not buy on them as well especially electronics. If you paid with a credit card, you can call the bank where the card issued and dispute it there.
Mar 20, 2012 from Detroit, Michigan, United States
DanceFever
I bought a pole and have not received it yet. X or FAKE?

Look at this on eBay:

X POLE XPERT 45MM CHROME STATIC & SPINNING POLE

[bit.ly]
Mar 31, 2012
Vixen East

Hi dance fever,

have you bought it from pole-delight seller in ebay? because I just bought one from them yesterday... 
Apr 1, 2012
Beckypolegirl
i got my pole from a company called pole delight but it was on amazon and it is a real x pole
Apr 1, 2012 from Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Vixen East

Really? i got it from ebay but same supplier name... OMG! 
Apr 1, 2012
DanceFever
Yes mine should be here tomorrow. When I went to their eBay store, it looked legit. It directs you to the uk store if you want more info, and it's family run. I have been harrassing him/her with questions so we will see!
Apr 1, 2012
DanceFever
P.s he/ she told me there is a serial number on the box and pole!! Yay!! I didn't get a fake pole!!!
Apr 1, 2012
kisses4me

i was looking at that seller on ebay also. but wasnt sure if it was legit or not. but glad its real .maybe i can order soon. trying to save up now almost there
Apr 1, 2012 from United States
mspretty1414

you know you can order one off of this site right?  The shipping is super cheap and you have the peace of mind knowing it's real...
Apr 2, 2012 from Tampa, Florida, United States
Vixen East

I track my shipment, and its on its way to my doorstep.... Im crossing my fingers, because I bought my xpert pole. I'll keep you posted guys :)

Apr 2, 2012
ThePoleDancingShop

General rule of thumb, if it's too cheap to be true or cheaper than the regular retail cost, it's probably a fake. Resellers are not allowed to sell below the retail cost that X-Pole sells at.

Chris Moore
Director
[www.ThePoleDancingShop.com]
May 2, 2012 from Redondo Beach, California, United States
AerialGypsy
Came across this on a group on facebook. Apparently the rip offs are at it again. Now they have jointed, bottom loading x pole ripoffs. *head desk*

May 11, 2013 from Oregon, United States
chemgoddess1
See if this works better:

May 11, 2013 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
Verticali
I'm glad I found SV when I did or I probably would have ordered off of ebay and possibly have gotten a fake pole.
May 11, 2013 from Canada
mizzli
Looking at purchasing this pole: [candy-chrome.co.uk]

It seems to be genuine as it's a pole school selling it - any thoughts?
May 14, 2013 from United Kingdom
chemgoddess1
The best way to find out is to contact XPole and find out if they are a retailer.
May 14, 2013 from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States
Dwiizie
I was going to say the same thing, ask x pole if they are a authorized vendor.
May 14, 2013 from Richmond, Virginia, United States
mizzli
Thanks guys! will do :)
May 14, 2013 from United Kingdom

Cherished
I switched to StudioVeena lessons when I could no longer work with my local studio's schedule. Veena does an amazing job teaching. Not only are the quality of these online lessons unbeatable they are also extremely cost effective. A definite must have!
more testimonials