StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I made a routine…

• iheartpole

August 26, 2014 at 1:17 am

LOOOOOVED the sexy pole wipe!!!

• Alexis Corinne

August 26, 2014 at 9:44 am

THANK YOU, I was inspired by someone here I can’t remember who but I had to throw it in haha.

• HelloTrouble

August 26, 2014 at 2:11 pm

My cat comes to say hi when I pole too!! Good job with the routine. I need to incorporate some sexy pole wipes into mine; I sweat like crazy, straight thru my grip aids! You’ve inspired me.

Something that might help with climbing is trying to get your knees the same height so you can squeeze them together with the pole in between. It helps with the sliding 🙂 (And grip aid on your feet helps keep them in place too, but be warned, you might lose a little skin when they slide with grip aid on. Ouch)

Thanks for sharing with us! And I LOVE your top. Gotta find a shirt like that now.

• Allgold78

August 27, 2014 at 7:21 am

Love love love it! Looking good girl! Love the shake of the booty when you’re cleaning the pole down. I need a top like that too – where did you get it?

With the climb, was the pole slippy because you’d just cleaned it? Maybe a little bit of grip aid would help – I usually pop a bit on my shins before starting a session so even if the pole is slippy your legs shouldn’t be.

Well done on sharing. Look forward to seeing more 🙂

• stargazermomma3665

August 27, 2014 at 2:10 pm

No need to feel nervous, if I have learned anything from the SV people it is that they appreciate all the work that went into what you did. No judgements here at all! You are so brave and inspiring. Maybe someday I will post a video… I am glad it isn’t only my kitties that come to visit while I pole lol One of mine has been booted lightly in the face and then he sits at the base of my pole biting my toes whenever possible lol Keep doing what you are doing. At least this way you can look back a year from now and see how far you have come 🙂

• Danniacc47

August 29, 2014 at 4:57 pm

No need to be embarrassed. It takes balls to post a video and you did great. Nice booty shake by the way. For your climb, try to keep your knees at the same level and back (so that the pole stays right between your knees). You have to be able to hold your whole weight with your legs. Keep the good work.

• Alexis Corinne

August 31, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I need to redo the booty stuff hahaha!!

Thank you all so much for the kind words. Made my entire day! I’m very nervous about being sexy idk.

Eeeeep! I’m blushing haha