StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I feel like my pregnancy symptoms went away

• I feel like my pregnancy symptoms went away

Posted by ORGANIC ANGEL on September 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm

I go to the doc tomorrow and I’m just starting 5 mo.I just woke up over the weekend and suddenly boobs aren’t as tender, my belly seems smaller, no nausea, and usually feel baby at least once a day but I haven’t since weekend. Needed to vent.

vkissme replied 9 years, 6 months ago 7 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • Dolce Vita

September 17, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I really hope everything is okay with you and your baby. I’m not an expert or anything like that but I think the best thing you could do is try not to stress, do your best to relax and try to take it easy (no heavy lifting, etc.) Maybe the baby has positioned itself just right so that you’re not feeling it move. (I was reading online that sometimes that can happen.)
    But like I said, the best thing is to try to stay calm (I know better said, than done). But do your best.
    And please let us know what happens with your doc appt tomorrow. I’ll be praying for you and your little one.
    *hugs*
    I’ll be sending positive vibes your way too.

• Dolce Vita

September 17, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Also, I was reading that around 20-22 weeks the uterus moves up above your belly button and it’s normal to not feel them around that time. So maybe this is the case with you. Also, I was reading some cold orange juice and laying on your back can help. For whatever reason it’ll get the baby moving.
    Again, I don’t know if this is helpful, but I just wanted to share what I had read.
    Maybe try this and see what happens?
    Either way, it’s good that you have an appt tomorrow.

• TropicalVertical

September 17, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Hello
    I found this site very helpful.
    http://countthekicks.org.uk/mums/your-babys-movements/
    If concerned go see your OB/GYN or local hospital for monitoring baby and go in straight away – they would always rather reassure a pregnant woman by a simple monitoring than not. Good luck, thinking of you and little one.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 17, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Thanks all. I’ll find out in morning. They asked me to go to labor and delivery today but since I already had an appt I decided to wait. If everything is fine I’ll stop worrying. I’ve had losses before so I waited to even get excited about this one and didn’t announce til 12 weeks at least this time. I know God takes care of everything. I do have two healthy girls(besides healing from an accident earlier this year) so we are blessed already.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 17, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Don’t feel stressed or emotional this week too which also has me concerned. It’s like every symptom can go either way.

• Cherished

September 18, 2014 at 4:26 am

I don’t know if this product is good or not: http://www.babybeat.com/ but someone online said they used it for peace of mind throughout their pregnancy.

Anyway I’m sending a big e-hug while you wait for reassurance from your doctor (((((Angel)))))

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 18, 2014 at 5:02 am

I just looked that up yesterday too. I do know I usually have a tilted uterus and pregnancy pushes it “back Into place”. So wondering if that’s why but when my belly is up against my husband he kicks normally. Nothing all week. And the pants and shorts I had hurt to wear but I’ve been able to wear my size 3’s no problem without pain. I’m tiny but I just can’t tell. A few more hrs. …

• TropicalVertical

September 18, 2014 at 6:26 am

Thinking of you.

• Dolce Vita

September 18, 2014 at 9:24 am

Still thinking of you and sending prayers and good vibes your way.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 18, 2014 at 10:02 am

I hope everything is ok!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 18, 2014 at 11:26 am

Just got out of docs and heard my lil munchkins heartbeat! Everything’s perfect:)thanks ladies xoxo

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 18, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I was quick in responding earlier because the doc still had to take blood so I was still there. I’m pretty sure baby moved up a bit and that’s why I can’t feel him or her. Also my pants don’t hurt to wear so that must be it. Doc said because I’m in second trimester hormone leveled out and my body is used to it. I feel pretty good:) almost too good to feel and be pregnant.

• tiggertail

September 19, 2014 at 5:36 am

Happy to ger that your lil munchkins is still in mommy’s belly. Wish you a great pregnancy for what is left and a healthy little baby. Do you know if it’s gonna be a boy or another girl?

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 19, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I think it’s a boy because I’m carrying amazing lol but we will c next sono in a few weeks

• TropicalVertical

September 19, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Enjoy the second trimester! I remember I went from exhausted bloated spotty bleurgh to radiant energised feeling amazing with my boy and yes, the sore boobs, nausea, tiredness, worry all went away like magic! Hoping you have as good a time! So pleased for you 🙂

Page 1 of 2