StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Glitter heels, issues?

• Glitter heels, issues?

Posted by Lallinka on May 27, 2013 at 3:32 am

Hi, I just wanted to ask if any of you had any problem with contact when ordering glitter heels. I ordered a pair about 2 weeks ago and now my boyfriend wanted to give them to me for our 3 year anniversary. So he emailed them asking if they know when they will be shipped. (says 3-6 weeks on the website) I have sent an email weeks ago asking about sizes and never got an answear and he didnt get an answear. Now I´m a bit worried, have any of you had any trouble with this website? ( http://www.glitterheels.com )

Thank you!

mommyglamour replied 9 years, 6 months ago 23 Members · 30 Replies
  • 30 Replies
  • Kira

May 27, 2013 at 5:42 am

maybe try contacting tiffany via her facebook page? I've never had to contact her via email regarding my order but as far as I remember, they arrived a couple of weeks after I ordered it

• Lallinka

May 27, 2013 at 6:15 am

He just wanted to know if there was a chance of them arriving to our anniversary! 🙂

• Lyme Lyte

May 27, 2013 at 12:31 pm

I have heard it takes a while to get them…..well worth the wait, but slow at times.

• Charley

May 27, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I think it takes up to 6 weeks to get them.  She has to make them and it does take a while.  I would suggest trying her through FB.  Email forms on websites can be twitchy, maybe she didn't get it?

• Lallinka

May 27, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Yeah maybe, I just wanted to check with you guys and your experience. 🙂 Thank you!

• Kyrsten

May 28, 2013 at 3:58 am

I had a friend who ordered from her and complained about the same thing… she had to e-mail Tiffany multiple times and send her a few messages on Facebook. I'm not sure that she ever got a response, but she did get the shoes.

• missyjac

September 11, 2014 at 9:33 am

I was going to post the same question. It’s been 10 weeks since I’ve placed my order. 7 emails, 1fb msg and 1IG post to her since the 6th week- received only 1 response on ig (4 weeks ago) and one email (2 weeks ago) that the items will b sent within the week (but none). Finally received the tracking number last week but it was just a notification, no item was posted to the courier company to date. Hubby had the impression that I got into a scam, placing my order onto the wrong site. Comforting to know someone else had the same experience. I thought it was just me. I understand it is custom and takes awhile but at least be responsive to mails and advise the exact status, rather than get my hopes up high, right… *Anxious!

• Alexis Corinne

September 11, 2014 at 10:01 am

Wow with such terrible customer service issues, I might just make my own pair. Yuck. I hate terrible customer service!!! She needs to get it together that is NOT how you run a business >:I

• Stefana of Light

September 11, 2014 at 10:07 am

I have a pair as well, They did take a bit to get to me. I’d say about 4 to 6 weeks. Hope your heels come soon!!

• missyjac

September 11, 2014 at 10:31 am

Wasn’t sure if it was normal for business owners to behave this way… Hope someone could shed some light. Her standard response was simply ‘glitter heels are handcrafted and takes 6 week before they ship. your shoes are shipping within the week’. Um, it’s the 10th week now. Am not rushing her, just wanted to know the exact status and would b happy to wait if informed accordingly. After all its 4 pairs I ordered, not just 1. I saw that she was collecting orders for the recent pole expo in late August and said would be ready for pick up at the expo. (that’s 3 weeks lead time?) Disappointed but I’m sure it will be worth the wait once it arrives! 🙂

• Anonyma

September 11, 2014 at 2:54 pm

those shoes probly get damaged a lot when doin floorwork? it be easier to spray glue on your shoes and roll them in glitters, and respray them when the glitters come off. i personally wouldnt wait that long id just do my own using old shoes that i dont like anymore

• iheartpole

September 11, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I had a very similar experience as the ones previously described. I ordered my shoes in April this year and did not get them until the end of July. Yup you read that right it took 3 months to get my shoes.

I too sent emails looking for updates trying to make sure my order did not accidentally get lost. I sent a few emails- got no response. I called a couple times left vm but my call was never returned. I finally reached out to Tiffany via her FB page and she responded that my shoes would be shipping before the end of the week. It was about 2 weeks later that I finally got my tracking number email.

The shoes are really pretty but when amazon can deliver a pair of pleasers over night I’m not sure I would wait that long for a pair of heels again.

• azblanco

September 11, 2014 at 5:13 pm

A company called “Bling It” Heels is an Australian based company and she makes them custom like Tiffany of Glitter Heels does. I’ve decided I am going to order from Bling It when I do want a pair of glitter heels. She is a little bit more and of course the shipping is expensive to get them over here to the US but she responded to my questions within 3 hours. Super awesome customer service already and I love that she makes 8inch glitters. I didnt see 8inch as an option from Tiffney.

Here is a picture of the ones I am ordering when I have the extra cash to do so.

• newschik

September 11, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Tiffany has had on and off health issues. I have ordered from her without issue and had excellent communication. She’s on Facebook too, so there are other ways to contact her. Her shoes are amazing.

• PoleWings

September 11, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I ordered a pair 4 months ago and I have yet to receive them. I wrote to her several times without any response. I’ve moved since then so all in all I gave her $175 for the hell of it:( very disappointed!!!!

Page 1 of 2